Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Who let their Gran out in ibiza
Is this her “winning at life”?

She’s got no decorum or class whatsoever. She’s just a tramp and this brand is so nasty and cheap. All this Ibiza crap looks tacky and awful. It will all end up in bargain shops for a couple of quid when new more sleek and polished companies come in. I think people are bored now with all the s all over TT.

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
I’m heavily tattooed, I mean heavily, I use a well known artist. That has to be the stiest tattoo I have ever seen. It’s a point and pay tat, no idea no thought no style. Bit like vag really, she chose well.
It’s like the type of tattoo you get when it’s your first . At her age she should know better

hotwheels44

Mar 10, 2024
scotland
Imagine dumping your kids for a brand trip to Ibiza at near 40yr old then hitting a tattoo shop and going home with butterflies tattooed on your décolletage, absolutely reeking of midlife crisis, can anyone remember the term heavy hole from
Being a teen that’s what I imagine vav would have been getting called from all the boys 🫣
I bet she hasn’t even given L or M a second thought. She is over in Ibiza behaving like a stupid wee lassie that doesn’t have any responsibilities. Poor L is in for a time of it at school on Monday. All fy McFuck is interested in is getting a bit of cock and stealing charity money. She is the biggest mink in Scotland with a growler as wide as the Clyde tunnel. fin fat venomous manipulative cock chasing lying pishflap t!!!