Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
Well , I wonder how it feel 's to wake up to the biggest slippery fish from the River Spey ?! Imagine his mum up in his comments asking if he's O.K . 🥴 Like , let yer mam know lad , without her asking on TT. Her kids at home needing routine and stability and her going from pillar to post behaving like a tramp . Aye , really making it in life . Get a grip ! I have zero respect for someone like her . Rachel , that's a definition of a bad mum , ya rat .

Last edited:

teacake25

Mar 10, 2024
Edinburgh
I bet she hasn’t even given L or M a second thought. She is over in Ibiza behaving like a stupid wee lassie that doesn’t have any responsibilities. Poor L is in for a time of it at school on Monday. All fy McFuck is interested in is getting a bit of cock and stealing charity money. She is the biggest mink in Scotland with a growler as wide as the Clyde tunnel. fin fat venomous manipulative cock chasing lying pishflap t!!!
I feel sorry for them kids, they should have consistency and routine, the wee guys head must be fried not knowing wether he’s coming or going just now and as for her teenage daughter she will probably think it’s decent her maw will prob sling money at her and all will be amazing, wont be until she’s older she will realise that what her mother was doing is borderline neglect

May 24, 2024
The World
Catching up with her insta there. Slimming filter working hard on the last mirror post 🤣
Who the do is she trying to kid on? 🤣🤣 herself?
Wonder if the pair of them walked past each other without the filters. Meeting Vav sober is enough to put you off never mind her drunk on her alcopops 🤪

She should have put that tattoo elsewhere. Some stunning chest pieces can be done and that’s what she gets 🤣🤣
She’s in her 90s rapper era, it’s giving ✨ Eve ✨ 🐾