Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

May 24, 2024
The World
Cherine's latest vid , Vav pissed up again and probably been on it all day . Good job she's not home looking after kids ain't it . Watch your wee self that , that's not turning into a wee alcohol problem that become's big ( like the mad maw ) . Especially at her age not like it's teen / 20 's holiday .
Three days away from her wains to get pissed up and dance on command for Brendan. #Winning

The fear will hit hard on the plane home

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
How rude is she on that video it looks better but the baubles Kept snapping I would have punched her in the face cheeky cow
IMG_2677.png

She's my bestie I love her. Eh well you did not think that last night when she went home on her own. I would of never ever done that. When me and my chums go away if one of us is ill or something we always make sure we go with them and get them to the hotel. She is so tragic

May 24, 2024
The World
She's my bestie I love her. Eh well you did not think that last night when she went home on her own. I would have never ever done that. When me and my chums go away if one of us is ill or something we always make sure we go with them and get them to the hotel. She is so tragic
She had a pineapple tattoo and a mystic meg reading to get to 🙄

Mar 8, 2024
I can’t stand this woman. This trip has been an eye opener of just how desperate for attention she is. It’s tragic and embarrassing. In everyone’s vidoes being loud and brash. Dancing like a t. Having her mouth open for some fing stupid reason. I didn’t watch the tattoo video after she was doing poses and what I did see I wasn’t even listening cus she’s just so fing annoying. What was she on about? She has to be centre of attention constantly and it’s pathetic at her age. I’m actually mortified for her. She has made a show of herself even more on this “trip” it’s just been a piss up. And flogging se. Cherine ( I’ve never seen her before this) her page is all ads. It’s madness. She seems nice though. Staff however is a full blown attention seeking t. She’s latched on to the lesbian couple cus she clearly thinks she’s that good looking that they want her. She’s a fing desperado.

Mar 12, 2024
Uk
Cherine's latest vid , Vav pissed up again and probably been on it all day . Good job she's not home looking after kids ain't it . Watch your wee self that , that's not turning into a wee alcohol problem that become's big ( like the mad maw ) . Especially at her age not like it's teen / 20 's holiday .
Not beefy that doesn’t drink 😏
Surely no 🤥😂😂

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
I can’t stand this woman. This trip has been an eye opener of just how desperate for attention she is. It’s tragic and embarrassing. In everyone’s vidoes being loud and brash. Dancing like a t. Having her mouth open for some fing stupid reason. I didn’t watch the tattoo video after she was doing poses and what I did see I wasn’t even listening cus she’s just so fing annoying. What was she on about? She has to be centre of attention constantly and it’s pathetic at her age. I’m actuallyu mortified for her. She has made a show of herself even more on this “trip” it’s just been a piss up. And flogging se. Cherine ( I’ve never seen her before this) her page is all ads. It’s madness. She seems nice though. Staff however is a full blown attention seeking t. She’s latched on to the lesbian couple cus she clearly thinks she’s that good looking that they want her. She’s a fing desperado.
Her mouth will be wide open , practising BJ's !

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
She's my bestie I love her. Eh well you did not think that last night when she went home on her own. I would have never ever done that. When me and my chums go away if one of us is ill or something we always make sure we go with them and get them to the hotel. She is so tragic
100% not one of them went back with her to make sure she was ok that’s when you know they are just in it for themselves. Would rather meet a stranger off the internet.

Jun 1, 2024
glasgow
How rude is she on that video it looks better but the baubles Kept snapping I would have punched her in the face cheeky cow
IMG_2677.png
Shes vile 😫 let's give cherine a womanly makeover .... that's not very girls girl is it . Cherine looks well better than chavvy vav trying to act her daughters age n what's with the best friend lol she didn't even know her name stutter much there vav. The girl is a walking talking embarrassment 😳