Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
There's bells on the other one 👍🤣🤣
He called her pal or mate in the live this morning 😂 .. he’s flew all the way to Ibiza thinking he was going to get his little dick wet only to be friend-zoned by the fat lying gobby t. Never mind at least he’ll have a s tattoo as a fond reminder of the special moment together

Jun 13, 2024
Newcastle
He called her pal or mate in the live this morning 😂 .. he’s flew all the way to Ibiza thinking he was going to get his little dick wet only to be friend-zoned by the fat lying gobby t. Never mind at least he’ll have a s tattoo as a fond reminder of the special moment together
I wonder if that's why he had a strop and momentarily unfollowed her because he was secretly raging at getting rejected 🤭 Explains why they've muted her name from his lives too...what a riddy 🤣

Last edited:
Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
100% not one of them went back with her to make sure she was ok that’s when you know they are just in it for themselves. Would rather meet a stranger off the internet.

I just find that so wrong. Ok maybe she left very quick herself but still for her to have to go through that such a shame. On one of the hennys last year was only 4 of us and 2nd night one of the girls was not well now we got her back to the hotel she was in bed and all sorted then we went back out. On she was like I will get back myself it's fine but no you don't do that. Then for her to ge like she's my bestie I love her 🤣🤣🤣 oh hun aimme won't ne happy 🙊 since she was the only person sticking up for you last week 🤣

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
I'll give credit where it's due, this was kinda funny from Sam 🤣 Screenshot_20240615-212451.png

I'll give credit where it's due, this was kinda funny from Sam 🤣 Screenshot_20240615-212451.png
Don’t think this will have done him any favours at all . April has got it bang on . Away to Ibiza on your own to meet a complete stranger ..you can’t get any more desperate than that ! I would hate someone to do that to me on a work trip . Total embarrassment.