Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Oh my god I think my vagina has gone and died haha what a actual ick he is having a another rant on a post about social media when he is obsessed with what is being said I have died of embarrassment for you Sam and of course you had to get in the chair in Steph’s room not Excatly something to be proud of getting your end away with the black window of Aberdeen. Away and enjoy your last night you pair of clowns 🤡
View attachment v0f044gc0000cpmvh3vog65lp8ios190.mp4

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
100% not one of them went back with her to make sure she was ok that’s when you know they are just in it for themselves. Would rather meet a stranger off the internet.
That is what these influencers are like. Empty souls that have sold out at the price of showcasing their young families, they are only looking out for themselves and the piles of freebies they get and they are all selling the same se. They are in competition with each other but pretend to be each others besties. Sounds toxic to me but you know, we’re all just jealous 💅 it won’t be long before the influencer bubble is burst, they’ll all be left with nothing and no one to stroke their over inflated egos

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Imagine being on the balcony of someone you might shag… then make a troll post 🤣🤣🤣🤣 fing pinch me. Hope your wee chode touches the sides…. And doesn’t result in the worlds worst narc Bairn in 9 months time
Haha what a flex posting your with Stephanie Robertson, smith , vavron better enjoy it as you winna be able to go out in Aberdeen and she won’t bother her lazy ass to come and see you 🤣🤣 I am mortified for the pair of them.

May 24, 2024
The World
The state of her in that last insta. One lucky guy Sam 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
All that way for her to be in that nick. She’s melted.
tired black and white GIF by xavieralopez

May 24, 2024
The World
Everyone is entitled to have fun, but this brand trip is giving weird cult vibes. Getting a bunch of women (young and old) pissed and making them dance in an empty shop 🤣🤣

Netflix new dancing for the devil 🤣🤣🤣

Why she has filmed herself in that state I honestly don’t know. Sam is absolutely obsessed with keeping up with TL/CC.
Just like you asked Beth why she follows you, why do you read here? Your ego can’t handle it.
Flew all the way to Ibiza for a TikTok stranger who has been pissed for three days. #PinchMe #Winning

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
Everyone is entitled to have fun, but this brand trip is giving weird cult vibes. Getting a bunch of women (young and old) pissed and making them dance in an empty shop 🤣🤣

Netflix new dancing for the devil 🤣🤣🤣

Why she has filmed herself in that state I honestly don’t know. Sam is absolutely obsessed with keeping up with TL/CC.
Just like you asked Beth why she follows you, why do you read here? Your ego can’t handle it.
Flew all the way to Ibiza for a TikTok stranger who has been pissed for three days. #PinchMe #Winning
Thinks he’s special ..sorry Sam she’s no fussy . You have a dick ( I think ) and a pulse . I hope you have a big wallet too

teacake25

Mar 10, 2024
Edinburgh
Sams coming across as if he is a wee bit obsessed with Steph 😂 think he has a cheek to talk about who’s obsessed with who, not being funny imagine letting a guy you’ve met online into your hotel room while both under the influence of drink on your 1st time ever meeting in person 🙈 honestly what is she teaching her teen daughter? That it’s ok and safe to do this🙄

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Sams coming across as if he is a wee bit obsessed with Steph 😂 think he has a cheek to talk about who’s obsessed with who, not being funny imagine letting a guy you’ve met online into your hotel room while both under the influence of drink on your 1st time ever meeting in person 🙈 honestly what is she teaching her teen daughter? That it’s ok and safe to do this🙄
You are spot on first time meeting it should be a public place she is such a silly person never thinks of her children if something was to happen.