Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

teacake25

Mar 10, 2024
Edinburgh
You are spot on first time meeting it should be a public place she is such a silly person never thinks of her children if something was to happen.
It’s honestly so bad, when I was younger I knew the guy who owned the ice cream van, he had a brother who had recently split with his mrs and obvs sometimes in relationships you end up losing all friends etc, so me being kind and thinking I knew him well enough i would invite him out for drinks with me and my mates (males and females) he was 1st one to turn up to mine for pre drinks he started acting weird so I asked him to leave just got a really weird vibe off him and he leaned in to kiss me completely out of the blue plus there is no way he could have thought I would be into him that way, fast forward a few yrs he’s been to high court on multiple a charges going to houses for after parties and waiting until drunk girls fall asleep drunk or drugged up and carrying them to bed and sexually assaulting them, no one gets in my house now!

May 24, 2024
The World
There you go ladies 🤢🤢🤢

Filtered to do aswell
Sam your in the ‘group chat’ with all the other guys who have landed in here 🤣🤣

It’s only Stephanie Robertson Smith Vavron, calm your tits.

How they can’t see how desperate they look baffles me. I have a 17 year old girl, would I do show her me going off to ‘work’ and inviting a man from the internet over to meet me in another country and have him posting videos from my hotel room.
They know do all about each other. It’s fing bizarre.

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
Sam your in the ‘group chat’ with all the other guys who have landed in here 🤣🤣

It’s only Stephanie Robertson Smith Vavron, calm your tits.

How they can’t see how desperate they look baffles me. I have a 17 year old girl, would I do show her me going off to ‘work’ and inviting a man from the internet over to meet me in another country and have him posting videos from my hotel room.
They know do all about each other. It’s fing bizarre.
Are they really on a date, posting videos on tik tok and discussing us over seafood and cocktails?! 🤣 flattered but clearly they have nothing in common!
I think it’s him that’s got to be worried!

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
Howling he's on a date but really we're the ones on his mind 🥰
She's maybe all ss n giggles just now with a skinful of drink acting like a bit of meat of tinder but honestly , I'm affronted for these children . Have they heard of the word " safeguarding ?! " On a live with her son sleeping next to her to a complete stranger . It's called fkn common sense ! Oh and P.S , we don't want to see your wee weiner later on .... Be like something out of BB in the bedroom with lights off at night , under the covers 🥴🤣

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Are they really on a date, posting videos on tik tok and discussing us over seafood and cocktails?! 🤣 flattered but clearly they have nothing in common!
I know how sad going on about trolls when your on holiday pair of clowns 🤡 living rent free in both their heads they Honeslty deserve each other couldn’t think of two more toxic people just you wait until she starts to control you and your kids Sam will be to late then.

May 24, 2024
The World
We’ll welcome you with open arms when you realise Sam. Sorry we can’t do open legs like Vav.

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
She's maybe all ss n giggles just now with a skinful of drink acting like a bit of meat of tinder but honestly , I'm affronted for these children . Have they heard of the word " safeguarding ?! " On a live with her son sleeping next to her to a complete stranger . It's called fkn common sense !
She hasn’t got a clue how to keep her children safe online, she thinks it’s innocent videos and it gets her views so she’s doesn’t care as long as the money is coming in. at least max is somewhat oblivious to her behaviour and has his dad but think of what Lily has been subjected to see her beefy s of a ma being rode around like a bike from every man in town. No wonder she’s riddled with anxiety

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Sam will be ditching his kids most weekends to drive to pip mansion to stroke vavs bbl drizzles ego, pair a munters 😂
He will soon realise he’s making all the effort for little reward. If Harley can work it out… I’m sure this raging narcassist can too. There is a reason they’re both single AF with no life 🤣🤣🤣

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
Poor Harley whizzing up the road every weekend to be gimp masked up in pip mansion. At least he got away before she completely removed his balls! This munter doesn’t have a clue and they’ve the cheek to be laughing at us. I’m in my bed with a big bag of Doritos they’re the saddos in Ibiza and they’re still glued to their phones 😆 pair of 🐶🐶 Churchill and staffy woz ‘ere 2024