Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Hahaha yeah ok I do what I like when I like.
So you think.. Steph
@HappyDayz you obviously have time to kill between drifting scenes. You should head to TL and click the pink button top of Stephanie thread 🕵️‍♀️
yeh go and have a read of stephs wiki on tattle. Then go support your friend before he becomes a shell of himself with coercive abuse.

Most of the comments regarding him are actually a joke. He isn’t taking it well. But like you… no one controls us or our opinions. We also do as well like. We keep it here. We are not on sams page. So don’t come looking if you don’t like what you see.

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
I won’t apologise for my honesty
Who do you think you are coming on here and calling people fs ?? This doesn’t concern you pal , and you don’t know us to pass comment . So you’re just as fing bad as we are . The majority of people on here know Stephanie , who this thread happens to be about ! Your pal knew what he was doing , it’s called clout chasing ! We don’t need to sit on lives doing battles every night scrounging like him ! Desperate as do . He’s irrelevant now and so are you so pipe doon .

May 24, 2024
The World
I’ve never commented on Sam’s page or Steph, I have him blocked mostly unless something here peaks my interest. Since he got involved with the black widow he’s become moany..

Fun fact. Lot of us followed Steph as we liked her… then we got see between the lines, the lies, the manipulation, exploiting her son, the false claims of domestic abuse.
We didn’t start off disliking her, Happy…

I mean, recently she posted an old crying video for sympathy and when she was caught out by her nails, painted over a freshly done set of nails to hide the fact she baited her followers in to believing she was sad.
Unhinged.

Last edited:
Mar 8, 2024
Who do you think you are coming on here and calling people fs ?? This doesn’t concern you pal , and you don’t know us to pass comment . So you’re just as fing bad as we are . The majority of people on here know Stephanie , who this thread happens to be about ! Your pal knew what he was doing , it’s called clout chasing ! We don’t need to sit on lives doing battles every night scrounging like him ! Desperate as do . He’s irrelevant now and so are you so pipe doon .
Mind blowing he is moaning about what we have to say yet here he is dishing out insults for what reason like. Maybe don’t fing read here ya dumb do.

Mar 8, 2024
I’m really not offended by being called a t, my fella called me it on Wednesday night.

I’m more offended by the awful Christmas cracker insults.
Yeah! I didn’t even take heed to the t comment. I was disappointed his reply to my well compiled list was met with a ya ma spat the best part of you out or what ever was

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
What a disappointment, the old mother should’ve spat you out. Showing your age there! I think you’ve come here for the entertainment and jokes, admit it 😉 sams TikTok’s have been dry as do but hopefully this has been a good distraction for him and he’s been able to stay off the gambling this weekend. Now, let us get on with our chat and put the drink down and off you pop to bed darling 🫡

Mar 8, 2024
What a disappointment, the old mother should’ve spat you out. Showing your age there! I think you’ve come here for the entertainment and jokes, admit it 😉 sams TikTok’s have been dry as do but hopefully this has been a good distraction for him and he’s been able to stay off the gambling this weekend. Now, let us get on with our chat and put the drink down and off you pop to bed darling 🫡
Yeah it was awful I was shocked that’s all he had to say back to me like. Cus he’s out his depth chatting se about something he knows absolutely nothing about.