Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
I’ve never commented on Sam’s page or Steph, I have him blocked mostly unless something here peaks my interest. Since he got involved with the black window he’s become moany..

Fun fact. Lot of us followed Steph as we liked her… then we got see between the lines, the lies, the manipulation, exploiting her son, the false claims of domestic abuse.
We didn’t start off disliking her, Happy…

I mean, recently she posted an old crying video for sympathy and when she was caught out by her nails, painted over a freshly done set of nails to hide the fact she baited her followers in to believing she was sad.
Unhinged.
Exactly!! I have never commented on either of their pages . If I did , guaranteed I’d be blocked . I liked her until she gave up hairdressing to do Tik Tok and completely changed . I don’t follow Sam and have no intention of following him . He bores me to do . Why this prick thinks he can come on here and call us fs I will never know ! Mind boggling 🙄

May 24, 2024
The World
If I’m not here tomorrow big vin petrol got me 🤣🤣🤣
Vin Diesel GIF by IFC

Jun 13, 2024
scotnouttodowivu
Yeah it was awful I was shocked that’s all he had to say back to me like. Cus he’s out his depth chatting se about something he knows absolutely nothing about.
Stone cold sober, I don’t need alcohol to say what I think. I’m not here to talk about anything to do with Steph, I don’t know her. I do know Sam, you’ve said your gonna STFU about him so thanks.

Mar 8, 2024
I’ve never commented on Sam’s page or Steph, I have him blocked mostly unless something here peaks my interest. Since he got involved with the black window he’s become moany..

Fun fact. Lot of us followed Steph as we liked her… then we got see between the lines, the lies, the manipulation, exploiting her son, the false claims of domestic abuse.
We didn’t start off disliking her, Happy…

I mean, recently she posted an old crying video for sympathy and when she was caught out by her nails, painted over a freshly done set of nails to hide the fact she baited her followers in to believing she was sad.
Unhinged.
I commented about her lips and her ma jumped on me. All about her lips aren’t fake blah blah blah. Bunch of nut jobs . Never heard of this Sam fella till I seen his name on here. So the fact the two of them come here to spout we are fs whilst being fs themselves screams hypocritical.

Mar 8, 2024
Stone cold sober, I don’t need alcohol to say what I think. I’m not here to talk about anything to do with Steph, I don’t know her. I do know Sam, you’ve said your gonna STFU about him so thanks.
I didn’t mention a drink in my comment ? But now I’m thinking you have had a drink cus your reply makes no sense 😂