Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Jun 13, 2024
scotnouttodowivu
Who do you think you are coming on here and calling people fs ?? This doesn’t concern you pal , and you don’t know us to pass comment . So you’re just as fing bad as we are . The majority of people on here know Stephanie , who this thread happens to be about ! Your pal knew what he was doing , it’s called clout chasing ! We don’t need to sit on lives doing battles every night scrounging like him ! Desperate as do . He’s irrelevant now and so are you so pipe doon .
Missed your comment, you obviously don’t watch him or you’d know he doesn’t battle or scrounge on TikTok. It does concern me when you’re badmouthing my mate, so if I want to come on here and call you a t for doing that I will, now get back in your box.

May 24, 2024
The World
Missed your comment, you obviously don’t watch him or you’d know he doesn’t battle or scrounge on TikTok. It does concern me when you’re badmouthing my mate, so if I want to come on here and call you a t for doing that I will, now get back in your box.
Oh ya wee sneaky you were still in here the whole time.

You don’t wanna leave do you? You like it in here, Happy. It’s ok.

May 24, 2024
The World
@HappyDayz
Stalking Hocus Pocus GIF by Freeform

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
😂😂😂! You still here ? He doesn’t battle !!! 🤣. He’s your mate ?? Or is he just a t you’re obsessed with ?? Can he not fight his own battles? I forgot , he tried that 😂😂. Past your bedtime happy 👋👋

May 24, 2024
The World
😂😂😂! You still here ? He doesn’t battle !!! 🤣. He’s your mate ?? Or is he just a t you’re obsessed with ?? Can he not fight his own battles? I forgot , he tried that 😂😂. Past your bedtime happy 👋👋
Pretty sure he battles all the time. Not good at it as he said he was £10k (😆) deep with TikTok.

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
I for one , don't s your mate and that's not what the thread's about ... So you get back in your 3 wheeler into the sunset with your AK 47 and stop calling people fs . Your mum not teach you manners ?! You weren't invited to the table .

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
They’re all scroungers on tiktok. Wannabes that have sold their soul and children out for a couple of quid because they can’t be arsed getting a real job to support them. Tell your mate to get a real job and stop thinking he’s a high flyer because he’s met a scummy mink from Aberdeen who ss on everyone that she has ever come across. Single at 37, never been able to keep a man why would that be do you think!

Mar 8, 2024
I’m buckled ! That’s the best laugh Ive had in ages. t thought he was coming in here to give us all a telling off and we were all going to run away with our tails between our legs !! Well that worked out well for you happy Harry ! What a complete melt you are 😂😂😂
I am howling cus he really thought calling us fs and telling use we got the best part of us spat out was guna make us be quiet.. you need to have intelligence to provide witty comebacks/make jokes.. can’t talk to stupidity.. it can’t give back an educated response. Hence his insults and calling us fs cus he had do all else to say.

porkypig

May 17, 2024
aberdeen
Omg what a day just catching up now, ace day with my son tho, he’s an amazing kid and great at shopping I’ve taught him well 😂 imagine coming on here giving us into trouble when he’s literally just done the same calling us names 😂 absolute hypocrite 😂 I only started ripping the piss out of him when he started obsessing about here acting like big billy balls and he got blowback, if he kept his narcissist trap shut we probably wouldn’t even be discussing him now, I actually have both blocked as I can’t stand steph because what she did to her deceased husband that hits me personally as my husband died a few years ago and couldn’t imagine doing the wicked things she’s done, there is proof on what she’s done too, and I don’t like Sam’s content especially the strangling a kid video that came up on my FYP, i was really upset by that because I’ve witnessed things as a kid and to joke about things like that turns my stomach, I am not going to have my opinions silenced on anything, I keep it here always will, but to expect people to keep their opinions to themselves on a public FORUM its just stupid x