Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

May 24, 2024
The World
Omg what a day just catching up now, ace day with my son tho, he’s an amazing kid and great at shopping I’ve taught him well 😂 imagine coming on here giving us into trouble when he’s literally just done the same calling us names 😂 absolute hypocrite 😂 I only started ripping the piss out of him when he started obsessing about here acting like big billy balls and he got blowback, if he kept his narcissist trap shut we probably wouldn’t even be discussing him now, I actually have both blocked as I can’t stand steph because what she did to her deceased husband that hits me personally as my husband died a few years ago and couldn’t imagine doing the wicked things she’s done, there is proof on what she’s done too, and I don’t like Sam’s content especially the strangling a kid video that came up on my FYP, i was really upset by that because I’ve witnessed things as a kid and to joke about things like that turns my stomach, I am not going to have my opinions silenced on anything, I keep it here always will, but to expect people to keep their opinions to themselves on a public FORUM its just stupid x
Glad you had such a good day ❤️

See we are nice normal people who have nice normal lives.

We just see bullshit!

Mar 8, 2024
What was the fireplace one?!🙈🙈 absolutely se. Embarrassing for him he tried to put us down with insults. It’s pathetic.
His "mate" sam came here asking us to show him our selfies (don't tell Steph 😂😂) seeing as we must all be so perfect slagging people off 😐
So vin petrol pops up saying he knows where our photos are kept.....on top on the fireplace to keep the kids away from the🔥
🙄🙄

Literally embarrassed for him 😂😂😂

porkypig

May 17, 2024
aberdeen
Glad you had such a good day ❤️

See we are nice normal people who have nice normal lives.

We just see bullshit!
Absolutely, we don’t write things for no reason, my son does make me laugh tho, we went to sports direct to get holiday stuff and there is a big Iceland beside there too so we wandered in and I gave him his own basket and said he can choose what he wanted because it was his special day, lady at the till put through his stuff and he picked up a big Swiss roll and I looked at him confused and he’s like I fancied a bitty o that for my puddin, he sounded like a wee old man 😂 he does make me laugh. I also wanted to say thank you all for the lovely comments the other day, I really appreciate it, I’m glad my youngest is away at camp till tomorrow supper time Father’s Day isn’t the best for my kids but it hits my youngest the worst she was only 6 when she lost her dad x

Mar 8, 2024
Absolutely, we don’t write things for no reason, my son does make me laugh tho, we went to sports direct to get holiday stuff and there is a big Iceland beside there too so we wandered in and I gave him his own basket and said he can choose what he wanted because it was his special day, lady at the till put through his stuff and he picked up a big Swiss roll and I looked at him confused and he’s like I fancied a bitty o that for my puddin, he sounded like a wee old man 😂 he does make me laugh. I also wanted to say thank you all for the lovely comments the other day, I really appreciate it, I’m glad my youngest is away at camp till tomorrow supper time Father’s Day isn’t the best for my kids but it hits my youngest the worst she was only 6 when she lost her dad x
😞😞 Bless them. Sending you all love for tomorrow ❤️xx

porkypig

May 17, 2024
aberdeen
😞😞 Bless them. Sending you all love for tomorrow ❤️xx
Thank you so much, I try not to bring too much attention to it because it just upsets them, but I am seeing my dad tomorrow with my son and my eldest is working so that will take her mind off things, my dad is brilliant with my son he’s so patient and calm (son is autistic) x

Mar 8, 2024
Thank you so much, I try not to bring too much attention to it because it just upsets them, but I am seeing my dad tomorrow with my son and my eldest is working so that will take her mind off things, my dad is brilliant with my son he’s so patient and calm (son is autistic) x
❤️❤️
Ah that will be nice for you and your son to see your dad (he sounds like a great grand dad 🥰) I hope you all have a lovely day (as lovely as it can be ❤️)

Truthteller

Mar 9, 2024
Oban
I’m out of here anyway, it’s been fun as always
Great, don’t let the door hit you on the arse on the way out. Also you should realise for those of us from Scotland t is not an offensive word so using it so incessantly won’t upset. Your attempt at teenage boy humour is really rather sad and reeks of pointless desperation to try and offend or get a rise out of someone. Like I’ve said before I have never commented on anyone’s appearance either here or online but let me say it louder for you, she is an abuser, a thief, a cheat, a manipulator, a lier, she will use anyone to get what she wants. I have experienced this first hand so I know what I am talking about. It’s not wrong to want to see someone be held accountable for what is quite frankly abhorrent behaviour. You don’t know what you are talking about so as the saying goes “don’t bring a knife to a gun fight”

Oh and by the way this is a public forum NOT a group chat, you know just in case you needed that reiteration. This means the free exercise of the right to speech and public debate.

Have a great day…..

Mar 8, 2024
His "mate" sam came here asking us to show him our selfies (don't tell Steph 😂😂) seeing as we must all be so perfect slagging people off 😐
So vin petrol pops up saying he knows where our photos are kept.....on top on the fireplace to keep the kids away from the🔥
🙄🙄

Literally embarrassed for him 😂😂😂
Oh no.. it’s so much worse than I was expecting.
Really thinking he done something there with this awful “insult”

Mar 8, 2024
If I was Sam , I’d be mortified at having that for a mate ! Absolute roaster.
I’d say Sam is gutted he is over here getting made a show of, trying to insult us and because it didn’t work he got nasty. People resort to nastiness when they have do all to say. Never mind switching gears ya tit. Maybe stay in your own lane

Mar 8, 2024
Had to go and check out happy Harry’s page 🤦‍♀️. He’s got himself down as Dadsams advisor 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂! Too funny . Best laugh …he turns off his comments ! Uch bless him …he must be in need of some banter hence why he popped on here 🤣
Oh stop he does not 😂🙈🙈 he’s lacking something in the head. And he clearly craves attention like vag does. And going by Sam’s poor choice he needs attention too. Bunch of sad acts.

May 24, 2024
The World
Just checking, everyone still here..

Mean Girls Movie GIF by filmeditor

Angelathom8

Apr 25, 2024
Scotland
Great, don’t let the door hit you on the arse on the way out. Also you should realise for those of us from Scotland t is not an offensive word so using it so incessantly won’t upset. Your attempt at teenage boy humour is really rather sad and reeks of pointless desperation to try and offend or get a rise out of someone. Like I’ve said before I have never commented on anyone’s appearance either here or online but let me say it louder for you, she is an abuser, a thief, a cheat, a manipulator, a lier, she will use anyone to get what she wants. I have experienced this first hand so I know what I am talking about. It’s not wrong to want to see someone be held accountable for what is quite frankly abhorrent behaviour. You don’t know what you are talking about so as the saying goes “don’t bring a knife to a gun fight”

Oh and by the way this is a public forum NOT a group chat, you know just in case you needed that reiteration. This means the free exercise of the right to speech and public debate.

Have a great day…..
Love this 😀

May 24, 2024
The World
I’m here, missing the best part of me though cus me mum spat that out 🙈 filled with embarrassment for happyhead 😂🙈
Happy obviously isn’t sure how babies are made because if any part of you was ‘spat’, it went in the wrong hole.
I don’t think he’s quite ready for that conversation though. 🐦 🐝