Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
Genuinely concerned about these legs over here 🦵😱🫨
IMG_3498.jpeg
She 100% has lipodema and is in denial about it. I think she has body dysmorphia also, she hides behind filters all the time. A girl I know posts filtered selfies of herself on her social media and her face is warped beyond recognition but to her that’s what she really believes she looks like. But she’s not a t and trying to sell everyone dreams by making them believe they can have poreless filtered skin in real life!

Mar 10, 2024
Scotland
Genuinely concerned about these legs over here 🦵😱🫨
IMG_3498.jpeg
I actually thought this was tracksuit bottoms!! 😳 this right here is the proof if ever there was needed that the filters be filtering on her page! I'm not small, I'm a 16 but I know it and own it! Jesus I am shooketh! (I've been watching Bridgerton) 😂

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
She’s got main character syndrome. Can’t believe she managed to make out it was all about her 🤣🤣🤣 I’m absolutely mortified for her.
Guys I’m going to Ibiza to launch my blusher. No blusher in sight and about 20 other people there all getting pissed and not giving a do about her blusher. Check her thinking the trip was going to be all about her! You’ll get a live one night on BPerfect page like everyone else and most of them would do a launch in their home town but we all know how that would go down 🎈 hope it fing flops

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
Latest vid she's put up , " just because you're ( correct spelling , Vav ) a mum , doesn't mean you can't have fun and let your hair down " Nobody saying that . The problem being is , that it's all the time with you and these children have no routine and stability . They don't know whether they're coming or going , getting papped off to whoever . You're no in your 20's anymore and a single parent with complex needs child responsibilities . No respect on that one.

Last edited:
Mar 12, 2024
Uk
She 100% has lipodema and is in denial about it. I think she has body dysmorphia also, she hides behind filters all the time. A girl I know posts filtered selfies of herself on her social media and her face is warped beyond recognition but to her that’s what she really believes she looks like. But she’s not a t and trying to sell everyone dreams by making them believe they can have poreless filtered skin in real life!
I agree with the body dysmorphia she has that for sure, and is 100% in denial. It’s silly when she’s seen in real life but using slimming filters online.

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
Mums can have fun and you get away without them when you can but every week and getting pissed every night and flying to another island to get your hole because nobody will go near you at home is another level of commitment from her! She can use the term “mum” lightly, I would never let my children suffer at my expense not for any career or choice that I’ve made, they come first always but she’s too busy spreading her wide load aboot

Mar 12, 2024
Uk
I actually thought this was tracksuit bottoms!! 😳 this right here is the proof if ever there was needed that the filters be filtering on her page! I'm not small, I'm a 16 but I know it and own it! Jesus I am shooketh! (I've been watching Bridgerton) 😂
Yep proof right here she is using slimming filters! Snap I’m a curvy gal just don’t lie about it and like you I own it 🤪 I just couldn’t leave my house if I was using a filter to look slim online then getting captured like that what an affront! Mortified for you beefy. It looks like she in one of that funhouse circus mirrors 😭 Shooketh hahahaha love Bridgerton!

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
Maybe she doesn’t realise but most mums if they have childcare go out and enjoy themselves. It’s because for years she’s had non she thinks this is a new thing 🤷🏼‍♀️
Vav nae mates. She’s probably fell out with every friend she’s had, her one pal left that still puts up with her can only stand her in small doses and lives 3 hours away. That would be close enough, she would be draining to be around

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
Yep proof right here she is using slimming filters! Snap I’m a curvy gal just don’t lie about it and like you I own it 🤪 I just couldn’t leave my house if I was using a filter to look slim online then getting captured like that what an affront! Mortified for you beefy. It looks like she in one of that funhouse circus mirrors 😭 Shooketh hahahaha love Bridgerton!
The picture she put up of herself captioned Ibiza night 2 you can see where she’s nipped herself in at the waist, the vents behind her are warped! I won’t screen shot because she will be accusing us of editing her images again but go and see for yourself. It’s clear as day.

Mar 12, 2024
Uk
The picture she put up of herself captioned Ibiza night 2 you can see where she’s nipped herself in at the waist, the vents behind her are warped! I won’t screen shot because she will be accusing us of editing her images again but go and see for yourself. It’s clear as day.
Oh ofcourse she will! Well for anyone that wants to see the wobbly circus mirror legs in action and see I’ve not edited a thing it’s all there to see on the yoga day video 😁