Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
Oh ofcourse she will! Well for anyone that wants to see the wobbly circus mirror legs in action and see I’ve not edited a thing it’s all there to see on the yoga day video 😁
The leg in her latest insta story too it looks like she’s shaved some ham off to make her cankles disappear. I’ve never seen a leg go in at an angle like that! she’s a complete t and a 🤥 that’s how much lying comes naturally to her. How can she not realise that the people she’s with will know she didn’t look like that in person. Her leg looks broken in it! Her pictures are not the only things that’s warped, she’s not right in the head. What an affront for her bad editing and she swears blind she doesn’t use filters or editing 🤣

Jun 13, 2024
Newcastle
Sam on live “I think we can safely say there will be no romance on the cards”
Asked why he deleted the video of them having cocktails “what I do is my business”
I think he seemed quite gutted about it tbh. I don't suppose it helped that he captioned the video as a do you to the trolls instead of making it about his dinner with Steph. Personally I don't think he'd have removed that video unless something had happened. Ach well, you live and you learn

Last edited:
May 13, 2024
scotland
Vav missing the memo and flying past the point…..nae like her 🙄 it’s not mums that don’t deserve fun! It’s you that doesn’t deserve any of this after clambering over the bones of everyone you come into contact with to get it 🤣🤣 but ok hen! Loved the “blush launch” must of fing missed most of it though 🤣🤣 back to someone else’s spare room it is for you 🤣🤣🤣🤣

May 13, 2024
scotland
Sam on live “I think we can safely say there will be no romance on the cards”
Asked why he deleted the video of them having cocktails “what I do is my business”
Sam I’d of almost felt sorry for you had you not spent the last 3 weeks being a hypocritical t and making a fool of yourself for a clown we all tried to politely warn you about! Buuuutttttt!…..🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 nae luck chuck

May 24, 2024
The World
Sam, one final note…

Satisfying Rose Mciver GIF by CBS

May 24, 2024
The World
How strange Harley commenting on Abbie and Cole post with a love heart while she has made a fool of herself with another guy haha oh Harley don’t lower yourself again.
View attachment 125017
Giving him credit that it will be to do with the reason behind the tattoo. Harley will be keeping tabs in here and tattle to see what she’s up to. He knows he’s had a lucky escape.
Vav emasculated that guy.

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Giving him credit that it will be to do with the reason behind the tattoo. Harley will be keeping tabs in here and tattle to see what she’s up to. He knows he’s had a lucky escape.
Vav emasculated that guy.
He doesn’t have a bad bone inside him I don’t think. Well just the ones with arthritis I guess 🤣🤣🤣

Licketyspit*

May 10, 2024
Uk
My insides are crawling thinking about her getting mad wae it with a bunch of young wans and three other roasters thinking she's the bad influence as she posted. Aye calm the do doon Ozzy Osbourne, you'll gie yirself a fainting fit.
As much excitement as defluffing my tumble drier really. You can just tell she's never had much of a tight social circle as she thinks that's being mad wae pals. It is like a crap team training exercise where you have to join in but would rather grate your eyeballs really. The cult of BPerfect bring yir maws to work days.