Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

May 24, 2024
The World
My insides are crawling thinking about her getting mad wae it with a bunch of young wans and three other roasters thinking she's the bad influence as she posted. Aye calm the do doon Ozzy Osbourne, you'll gie yirself a fainting fit.
As much excitement as defluffing my tumble drier really. You can just tell she's never had much of a tight social circle as she thinks that's being mad wae pals. It is like a crap team training exercise where you have to join in but would rather grate your eyeballs really. The cult of BPerfect bring yir maws to work days.
Everyone is her best friend, which shows she doesn’t know the value of a good friend. Not just anyone should get that title.
Desperate to be liked.

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Everyone is her best friend, which shows she doesn’t know the value of a good friend. Not just anyone should get that title.
Desperate to be liked.
desperate to be liked but in reality just tolerated. Shes the in your face person no one can be arsed with! but because they're all sfluencers they have to all keep up this nice persona so in a way they all enable one another. Steph clearly cant read the room and the image of her dancing like a fanny in front of Brendan DJ-ing is living rent free in my head causing me second hand embarrassment. Its been like a form of PTSD if im honest.

May 24, 2024
The World
desperate to be liked but in reality just tolerated. Shes the in your face person no one can be arsed with! but because they're all sfluencers they have to all keep up this nice persona so in a way they all enable one another. Steph clearly cant read the room and the image of her dancing like a fanny in front of Brendan DJ-ing is living rent free in my head causing me second hand embarrassment. Its been like a form of PTSD if im honest.
‘It’s the shots’ is playing in my head like a terror tune

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Genuinely concerned about these legs over here 🦵😱🫨
IMG_3498.jpeg

I would never ever comment on anyone size of shape. We are all built different. I am sorry but come on to do vav your a size 12 why you lying. You are so unhappy in your body which you filter to do. This is your real body and you know what we are all getting older so unfortunately for some we do put on weight. You should be ashamed of yourself that you are nothing but a liar and a fraud. I am glad I don't have girls cause I tell you something I would not be wanting them to look up to you.

May 24, 2024
The World
I would never ever comment on anyone size of shape. We are all built different. I am sorry but come on to do vav your a size 12 why you lying. You are so unhappy in your body which you filter to do. This is your real body and you know what we are all getting older so unfortunately for some we do put on weight. You should be ashamed of yourself that you are nothing but a liar and a fraud. I am glad I don't have girls cause I tell you something I would not be wanting them to look up to you.
I’ve been all sizes, 8/10/12/ and 14 after my daughter. I’m now very in to the gym and have muscles/trained appearance but I’m still a 10 because my body is built that way. I know what sizes look like, as women we all know what sizes look like, Vav is hell bent on gaslighting people in to believing they aren’t seeing what they are seeing. Distorting peoples reality while claiming her trolls are triggering people with eating disorders.
Vav is the biggest trigger on her platform.

May 24, 2024
The World
Ah well back to the rented gaff to talk into a phone lens again. We'll be getting Ibiza club classics for a while now and Namaste vibes. Wonder if mooslover do kaftans
Back home with the sniffles again telling people off through her phone screen and spending 3 hours applying make up while claiming to be a bloody busy single maw

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Vav nae mates. She’s probably fell out with every friend she’s had, her one pal left that still puts up with her can only stand her in small doses and lives 3 hours away. That would be close enough, she would be draining to be around

This is true. Every friend she has ends up telling her to do off as they can't deal with her.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
I’ve been all sizes, 8/10/12/ and 14 after my daughter. I’m now very in to the gym and have muscles/trained appearance but I’m still a 10 because my body is built that way. I know what sizes look like, as women we all know what sizes look like, Vav is hell bent on gaslighting people in to believing they aren’t seeing what they are seeing. Distorting peoples reality while claiming her trolls are triggering people with eating disorders.
Vav is the biggest trigger on her platform.

I have been size 6 and then size 18 when pregnant with my boys 🙊🤣🙈 anyway I put so much weight on. I am very very lucky that I lost it all and i am back to my size 6. I could lie and say I go to the gym every day but I do not, I could lie and say I eat all this good stuff but that would be a lie. All I do is we eat a nice homemade dinner and I am a busy busy mum with a house to keep while my husband runs his 3 businesses

One of my very good friends called me while back and she was like I'm sorry but am I the same size as her she is saying she is a 10 I am a 10 and she looks massive. That's because she is not a 10.