Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

May 24, 2024
The World
I have been size 6 and then size 18 when pregnant with my boys 🙊🤣🙈 anyway I put so much weight on. I am very very lucky that I lost it all and i am back to my size 6. I could lie and say I go to the gym every day but I do not, I could lie and say I eat all this good stuff but that would be a lie. All I do is we eat a nice homemade dinner and I am a busy busy mum with a house to keep while my husband runs his 3 businesses

One of my very good friends called me while back and she was like I'm sorry but am I the same size as her she is saying she is a 10 I am a 10 and she looks massive. That's because she is not a 10.
As fluctuating woman we all know she’s lying through her teeth. Now these pictures show that. Much like Aimee on her give me cosmetic live and she’s like a whole other people.
No one gives a do about the number, just stop talking se and lying Vav.
My daughter is an 8, there just isn’t a chance in hell she is 2 sizes bigger than my lass. 🤣🤣

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
As fluctuating woman we all know she’s lying through her teeth. Now these pictures show that. Much like Aimee on her give me cosmetic live and she’s like a whole other people.
No one gives a do about the number, just stop talking se and lying Vav.
My daughter is an 8, there just isn’t a chance in hell she is 2 sizes bigger than my lass. 🤣🤣

Exactly. I am always saying to my pals I'm going to wake up and be like klumps🤣🤣🤣 as I LOVE food and I mean I love it. If that happens I will take it and then prob think I need to go to the gym🤣🤣🤣

Exactly it's actually so scary she thinks that's her size. My mum would be knocking me in the head and bee like wise up enough of that talk you are not that size stop lying

May 24, 2024
The World
Come on Steph, geez it!
Come Here Lets Go GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
I’ve been all sizes, 8/10/12/ and 14 after my daughter. I’m now very in to the gym and have muscles/trained appearance but I’m still a 10 because my body is built that way. I know what sizes look like, as women we all know what sizes look like, Vav is hell bent on gaslighting people in to believing they aren’t seeing what they are seeing. Distorting peoples reality while claiming her trolls are triggering people with eating disorders.
Vav is the biggest trigger on her platform.
She has body dysmorphia, she will blame someone else for distorting the picture before she believes that’s her and what she looks like. Don’t want to give her any content ideas! but anyone that’s not blind can see she’s not the size she says she is. I’d almost feel sorry for her if she wasn’t the biggest t, as it’s not something I’d ever mock it’s a serious mental health issue and I’m sorry if anyone else is dealing with this themselves or knows someone that is. With a platform the size she has, it’s just spreading the damage it can cause even further. Her management should be stepping in and dealing with this and getting her help. It’s getting out of hand now what she’s doing

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
What’s the point in posting itinerary videos of her arriving after they’ve left Ibiza. Must’ve been too busy editing photos of herself and trying to get her hole with sad sack to do any “work” they said they were there to do. That Cherine is mad she said they all worked really hard? They went to a pool party, yoga class and then had a whole day literally free to themselves?! fing hell I don’t know how they managed to get that tattoos and do a piss inbetween that tightly packed schedule and getting pissed every night! Chaviest brand trip I’ve seen