Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

May 24, 2024
The World
That work trip looked like a prison day release on tour. That brand is just like Avon but full of scrubbers selling the s online
Nothing against Cherine (I’m sure if I read her thread I’d think differently but as I said I don’t read up on people that don’t bother me) but how can BPerferct want to be considered as a reputable brand when they have Cherine promoting and on brand trips. I would not look to her for make up tips/recommendations.
Possibly due to her skin which is aged that’s what Bperfect want her demographic to be. She is just not someone I would be influenced by. As for Vav, anything she has I avoid..

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Nothing against Cherine (I’m sure if I read her thread I’d think differently but as I said I don’t read up on people that don’t bother me) but how can BPerferct want to be considered as a reputable brand when they have Cherine promoting and on brand trips. I would not look to her for make up tips/recommendations.
Possibly due to her skin which is aged that’s what Bperfect want her demographic to be. She is just not someone I would be influenced by. As for Vav, anything she has I avoid..
As long as they sell they will use anyone, using filters should be banned. It’s seriously not on and mainstream brands can’t do it so why should it be allowed on TT? It’s so dark and sinister now, anything goes as long as money is being moved around.

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
This is a big man Brendan plan - to have such a diverse brand which appeals to everyone whether they're pretty/ugly, Fat/thin, young/old, Coloured/non coloured, all genders. Its quite a good business model I suppose. But he gives pimp vibes when you see him around all the girls and I find him really odd.

I'm not sure on Cherine, I feel bad she has a stoma and how it must be do deal with that on the daily and i think she comes across alright, more down to earth. I don't think she's a pretty girl. I read on a thread that she also has a past of money theft and was on the run from an abusive partner but it was just that she lifted a lot of money from him. So if thats true, its nae wonder her and steph get on haha xx

Jun 13, 2024
Newcastle
So Sam come on over we don't bite. Sorry some people said about your looks it's just banter. Come on we know you want to 😛
I was watching his live and he left his car to climb up some trail to meet his baby mamma and kids-I think that's what he's referring to as "climbing a mountain? Not sure it was intended to be an euphemism unless Sam's being super shady 💀

May 24, 2024
The World
This is a big man Brendan plan - to have such a diverse brand which appeals to everyone whether they're pretty/ugly, Fat/thin, young/old, Coloured/non coloured, all genders. Its quite a good business model I suppose. But he gives pimp vibes when you see him around all the girls and I find him really odd.

I'm not sure on Cherine, I feel bad she has a stoma and how it must be do deal with that on the daily and i think she comes across alright, more down to earth. I don't think she's a pretty girl. I read on a thread that she also has a past of money theft and was on the run from an abusive partner but it was just that she lifted a lot of money from him. So if thats true, its nae wonder her and steph get on haha xx
I can see what Brendan is doing, like Vav he looks to what others get slated for and does the opposite. #PinkHoney

I don’t follow Cole and Abbie so I’ve no idea what Abbie is like with the make up, Mel is great however she lost my vote with lying saying she knows Vav doesn’t use filters but she’s perfect for promoting make up.
The other girls I think one I recognised from my FYP the rest not a clue but they are young and pretty which we all know sells itself.

BPerfect is just such a weird brand, and the name is almost insulting too.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
I can see what Brendan is doing, like Vav he looks to what others get slated for and does the opposite. #PinkHoney

I don’t follow Cole and Abbie so I’ve no idea what Abbie is like with the make up, Mel is great however she lost my vote with lying saying she knows Vav doesn’t use filters but she’s perfect for promoting make up.
The other girls I think one I recognised from my FYP the rest not a clue but they are young and pretty which we all know sells itself.

BPerfect is just such a weird brand, and the name is almost insulting too.

One of them is Connor megregor sister and niece. Erin is his sister and her daughter is Taylor. Erin also has a boy who has autism and she blogs about there journey.

I follow Cole and Abbie they don't really bother me. I follow there ivf journey because that's very close to my heart.

Brendan ain't silly he's getting all these different influencers and to be like there is no exclusion here.

May 24, 2024
The World
I think Sam is a good looking fella. 🙈 I don’t know much about him but I’ve watched a few videos and I have to say I fancy him 🙈🙈 will I see myself out? 😂
Feel Better Get Well Soon GIF by Pudgy Penguins