Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
I think Sam is a good looking fella. 🙈 I don’t know much about him but I’ve watched a few videos and I have to say I fancy him 🙈🙈 will I see myself out? 😂

You do know this will get back to him and he will be doing a video about the one in the group chat fancies me🤣🤣🤣🤣

Please leave the comment cafe house 🙈🙊😛

Mar 12, 2024
Uk
I would never ever comment on anyone size of shape. We are all built different. I am sorry but come on to do vav your a size 12 why you lying. You are so unhappy in your body which you filter to do. This is your real body and you know what we are all getting older so unfortunately for some we do put on weight. You should be ashamed of yourself that you are nothing but a liar and a fraud. I am glad I don't have girls cause I tell you something I would not be wanting them to look up to you.
Same here. Like I say I’m a curvy girl myself. I’ve had to get my daughter to block her as she’s a size 10 and has voiced she’s worried she looks like that as she claims she’s a 10/12 but that picture shows she isn’t. And it’s out there on video for all to see. Not edited at all. So you can’t get out of this one vav!!! 😘

Mar 12, 2024
Uk
I think happy took the door in a huff yesterday 😂😂😂
Bye Bye Tv2 GIF by Badehotellet

Jun 13, 2024
Newcastle
I think Sam is a good looking fella. 🙈 I don’t know much about him but I’ve watched a few videos and I have to say I fancy him 🙈🙈 will I see myself out? 😂
Haha fs sake 🤦‍♀️ Look, I don't have a personal vendetta against the guy other than he's fun to wind up and rises to the bait easily (that fishing analogy is for u Samuel 😌). In all honesty, cringe winking posts aside, he comes over well on his live and is quite funny...have we unintentionally started the Sam fanclub?🤣

Last edited:
May 24, 2024
The World
Also Steph I’d like to reassure you I’ve never been on the be kind bus because it enables people who can never be called out on their bullshit under the guise of mental health.

I speak honest truths, so I’m more likely to have #harshrealist in my bio babes.
She is SURELY not preaching be kind?
What she means is, be kind to her.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Same here. Like I say I’m a curvy girl myself. I’ve had to get my daughter to block her as she’s a size 10 and has voiced she’s worried she looks like that as she claims she’s a 10/12 but that picture shows she isn’t. And it’s out there on video for all to see. Not edited at all. So you can’t get out of this one vav!!! 😘

I don't blame you blocking her because she is making women think they are a total different size/shape it's so so so damaging. I could never ever do that as a job no way it's not my thing and you know what I am to honest. Not her tho she is selling her soul/life/child just to make some money.

What she going to do when tik tok ends vav? Because babes it will end and you will still be that unhappy miserable person you are. As much as I hate you and that's a strong word to use, you really need to take a step back and get back into the real world. Take note at what we are all saying we are not trolls we are discussing what you put out there and maybe think you know what I get what they are saying and TRY AND CHANGE your sty ways,but I know you won't cause you love all the drama the attention good and bad you thrive off it always has and always will.

I am so so so glad you are out my life cause it was a fing headache I tell you that and hun everyone who tells you to do off says the same about you.

Fathers day today and you won't be seeing your real dad, or wishing him a happy father day cause why he can't stand you and your sty behaviour and your lies. Your brother tho that's 2 years younger than you he will be able to and sure they have all had a lovely day. I find it very strange that a DAD has nothing to do with his first born child (daughter) and you have managed to cause a rift between your brother and mum/nana etc and none of you was at his wedding. You are the puppet master of that family and you are pulling all the strings, but remember vav your nana/mum won't be around forever.

Happy Sunday trolls ❤️✌🏻