Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Did you see he got gifted the universe 😮 And at the start of the live he was on with some lassie who asked if he met up with anyone in Ibiza and he said "just someone from tiktok" and didn't actually name her 💀 There's no love lost there haha
I've no idea about gifting if I'm honest. I really want the tea though something went down.

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
She’s got a classy shoot, covered up, wholesome, business like and her wee babies there.

Emma made a great tongue in cheek promo video with her family.

Vav made her own version of 365 but was giving more 999, creaming herself over the blusher then took a manky blazer to the shoot and had her tits out.

👍🏽😂
haha just said the same

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Them drunk and a wee kid there triggers me massively.
Take the fing bairn home and get yourself a glass of water. It’s a Tuesday evening, they’ve been on live for hours.
I hope he’s got a long ban
Its awful my parents are drinkers and I used to hate it so much. Their behaviour would become erratic and weird and I found it really scary. Children shouldnt have to suffer their parents drunk.

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
She’s got a classy shoot, covered up, wholesome, business like and her wee babies there.

Emma made a great tongue in cheek promo video with her family.

Vav made her own version of 365 but was giving more 999, creaming herself over the blusher then took a manky blazer to the shoot and had her tits out.

👍🏽😂
Her spaniels ears more like 😂😂😂😂

May 24, 2024
The World
Its awful my parents are drinkers and I used to hate it so much. Their behaviour would become erratic and weird and I found it really scary. Children shouldnt have to suffer their parents drunk.
This is exactly the same for me. My parents made my home very unsafe, uncomfortable, volatile and just generally awful for a young kid.
As an adult my home is my safe space, if my
MH is bad I can go days and days without leaving it because I’ve created my safe space in it.
As a child I was constantly dragged to bars while my parents drunk themselves silly then would turn.
I cannot stand young kids in that situation, take the fing kid home you neglectful t. I seen them on live hours ago in the exact same place.
Sets a fire off in my stomach. Proper trauma response.

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
This is exactly the same for me. My parents made my home very unsafe, uncomfortable, volatile and just generally awful for a young kid.
As an adult my home is my safe space, if my
MH is bad I can go days and days without leaving it because I’ve created my safe space in it.
As a child I was constantly dragged to bars while my parents drunk themselves silly then would turn.
I cannot stand young kids in that situation, take the fing kid home you neglectful t. I seen them on live hours ago in the exact same place.
Sets a fire off in my stomach. Proper trauma response.
My childhood was the same and it was so scary! I never drink around my children for this reason, I have a few glasses of wine some nights, like tonight as I’m off now until Monday, and my 2 boys don’t wake at all during the night, if they did I absolutely wouldn’t drink at all because I know how traumatic it used to be for me and I seen things between my parents no child should ever have had too