Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

May 24, 2024
The World
guyzzzzzz what the do have I missed. I’ve been out in the sunshine having a chat with my friend whilst squeezing in 15k steps to keep my genuine size ten arse in gear….

There was no way she was going to Ibiza being as overbearing as that and no one notice. I’m so glad she’s the talk of them all. I love this for her.

Wonder what will happen next week when she goes over. Hahahaha. It’s clear as day no one likes her. Imagine her thinking she’s above the actual staff though. Mortifying.
Absolutely they can’t stand her, you can see it on the lives. They are trying to make sales and pack boxes and to Steph it’s the Steph show.
Steph word to the wise, paying customers.. you make it about them. They are the stars of the show actually, you’re a product stacker & packer 😂

She’s not a girls girl. And her on that live few weeks ago saying she hates girls who pretend to be girls girl ‘you know the type, they say they are but you know they really aren’t’. She was describing herself to a T. I’m 39, I don’t go on about people being girls girls because I know genuine people, because like attracts like.
She encounters fakers because she is a faker.
For someone who professes to be hippy spiritual, she knows do all about the real law of attraction.

May 24, 2024
The World
I’d love to see what you all look like in real life 😍😍😍 I know a few of my girls are on here and their 🔥🔥🔥
My face turns milk to cheese
ugly spongebob squarepants GIF