Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Licketyspit*

May 10, 2024
Uk
Okay. True story. No blowing ma ain trumpet... But I will🎺📯😂🤣
Was oot doing the boring stuff earlier and jumped in to get a coffee and smiled at two wee wummin in the queue who I couldnae get passed to do anything. One of them smiled back and said "You have such a pretty face" I said "Thank you, you too" and her pal says, I'm still laughing thinking about it, "You're eyebrows are lovely". Was a wee Wtf? moment 😂.
Take note Beefy, just the ones my mammy gave me, no sharpies here and no filters. And still no jealous 😜

Mar 11, 2024
uk
Okay. True story. No blowing ma ain trumpet... But I will🎺📯
Was oot doing the boring stuff earlier and jumped in to get a coffee and smiled at two wee wummin in the queue who I couldnae get passed to do anything. One of them smiled back and said "You have such a pretty face" I said "Thank you, you too" and her pal says, I'm still laughing thinking about it, "You're eyebrows are lovely". Was a wee Wtf? moment 😂.
Take note Beefy, just the ones my mammy gave me, no sharpies here and no filters. And still no jealous 😜
Love this ❤️
I love how real women can still be real and complement each other! Takes 2 seconds to make someone smile and feel good about their self ❤️

Also, I am a tad jel that you’ve got lovely natural eyebrows 😂😂 I over plucked in my teens and now mine are just awful 😂

Licketyspit*

May 10, 2024
Uk
Love this ❤️
I love how real women can still be real and complement each other! Takes 2 seconds to make someone smile and feel good about their self ❤️

Also, I am a tad jel that you’ve got lovely natural eyebrows 😂😂 I over plucked in my teens and now mine are just awful 😂

Was just so random. Still like Wtf??? Texted ma man laughing about it and he said "But ye huv", noo I feel like an eyebrow superstar 😂🤣

May 24, 2024
The World
Okay. True story. No blowing ma ain trumpet... But I will🎺📯😂🤣
Love this!! Girl power 😍
I’ve seen your hands and nails. You have nails of a looker 😂
I am defo no jealous of methadone mick. I get asked if my teeth are veneers all the time but they aren’t they are all mine 🥰

May 24, 2024
The World
I think they will, didn’t she say it’s taken 10 months? ALOT has happened and been said in 10 months
Yup! She’s been dangling that wee bottle since the beginning of time! 🥱
She’s not a nice girl and is ruining the brand. You don’t want someone who thinks they’re above the brand.

You just know she thinks they need her. Can totally imagine her and how she speaks of them to her two old besties. ‘They fing need me’

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
Aye he only payed some money to the property bosses chosen charity and tried to say he didn't get the full amount because the pb was overweight for the fight and broke the terms of the fight, I'd fight Caz for free just to smash his face in 😂
My son messaged the wee melt as he was boxing in the forces and ignored his message . 🤣

Mar 11, 2024
uk
Yup! She’s been dangling that wee bottle since the beginning of time! 🥱
She’s not a nice girl and is ruining the brand. You don’t want someone who thinks they’re above the brand.

You just know she thinks they need her. Can totally imagine her and how she speaks of them to her two old besties. ‘They fing need me’
100%!!
Honestly, if they do her off soon it will be the biggest, best karma I will have ever witnessed in my life and ladies we are al here for it 👏👌🏼

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
The new video…. She’s actually so ugly. I said before most people have a beautiful smile but she looks primitively evil. The evil just oozes out.

And no I’m not jealous Steph… I walk about day to day making minimal effort with my appearance because I’m more of a natural beauty that doesn’t need war paint. I’m also not jealous of your lifestyle, it’s short lived & because most people that come in to contact with you think you’re a t.

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
My face turns milk to cheese
ugly spongebob squarepants GIF
Don’t believe that for one min 🔥🔥