Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 8, 2024
He’s got something on Steph and he’s telling Cherie shut it or they will be aimed 🤣🤣🤣

SAM, Sam Saaaaaaammmm….. we tried to tell you.
Oh Sam. We warned you. I knew the Cherine was as bad as staff. Soon as I saw how many ads she has one after another. And she likes staff! Sam don’t back down to these fs. Staff is a pure bully and wants her “fans” to jump on anyone that dares say anything about her. Please don’t be bullied by this horrible t

Mar 12, 2024
aberdeen
See that Cherine. When I actually used to use tiktok she came up on my FYP and she was always in the hospital with a bloated belly.
Used to think who the do is this making tiktoks from their hospital bed 🤣🤣
Yes! This is when I first seen her now all she does is punt tik tok se. I swear all I see on tik tok now if folk selling stuff it’s basically a massive Avon website now!

May 24, 2024
The World
Yes! This is when I first seen her now all she does is punt tik tok se. I swear all I see on tik tok now if folk selling stuff it’s basically a massive Avon website now!
She’s a weird yin. There is a guy on tiktok who does a belter of an impression of her 🤣🤣🤣

I’d love to know what her full time job is, she said tiktok isn’t but I think she makes a fair whack off it.

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
She really is a t, who does she think she is sending her flying monkey Cherine over to Sam to try and silence him. Keep speaking up, she hates the truth!
Annalivia has announced her bperfect shoot video and products that are launching and she’s got 55k+ likes and 500 comments. Compared to Stephs measly 1.6k and 100 comments 😂

Mar 8, 2024
She really is a t, who does she think she is sending her flying monkey Cherine over to Sam to try and silence him. Keep speaking up, she hates the truth!
Annalivia has announced her bperfect shoot video and products that are launching and she’s got 55k+ likes and 500 comments. Compared to Stephs measly 1.6k and 100 comments 😂
Cherine needs to be careful standing up for staff.

May 24, 2024
The World
She will go pay to boost them now 😂😂😂
450k followers and 1.6k likes. Come on bperfect. The maths ain’t mathing

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
Cherine needs to be careful standing up for staff.
She’ll get burned too it will be her own fault for associating with that evil t. She is rotten and everything she gets involved in always goes to s! You’d think people would start to realise that now. I’m looking forward to Tuesday when she goes over the Belfast again. They’ve started figuring her out, love that for her 💋

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
Here’s a story for yous , today I was going to pick my boys up from nursery so thought I’d just walk, went into the car and got change for the nursery raffle they are doing, left my house key on the drivers seat, got the money and got out and locked the car. Posted the car key through our front door so I didn’t need to carry it, and then remembered my house door key was sat on the drivers seat in the car😭I’d locked myself out, had to phone a locksmith to come and change my locks and get new keys😭😭😭😭