Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

May 24, 2024
The World
Here’s a story for yous , today I was going to pick my boys up from nursery so thought I’d just walk, went into the car and got change for the nursery raffle they are doing, left my house key on the drivers seat, got the money and got out and locked the car. Posted the car key through our front door so I didn’t need to carry it, and then remembered my house door key was sat on the drivers seat in the car😭I’d locked myself out, had to phone a locksmith to come and change my locks and get new keys😭😭😭😭
Oh babe that’s just too many unfortunate things at one time 😂😂😂

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Here’s a story for yous , today I was going to pick my boys up from nursery so thought I’d just walk, went into the car and got change for the nursery raffle they are doing, left my house key on the drivers seat, got the money and got out and locked the car. Posted the car key through our front door so I didn’t need to carry it, and then remembered my house door key was sat on the drivers seat in the car😭I’d locked myself out, had to phone a locksmith to come and change my locks and get new keys😭😭😭😭
This is the type of s I do 🤣🤣

May 24, 2024
The World
Honestly couldn’t write it😂wish I could say this is my first time but it’s not, locks have been changed 3 times this year already😭
I remember I moved house and needed to change the address on my V5. My tax was also overdue. So I got my V5 form out, filled out the new address, put it in an envelop and off I went and posted. Got home and sat down only to realise I needed that V5 to go online to pay my tax. I thought you stupid b!! 😂😂

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
Think she’s had a warning so has had to turn the smoothing filter down?
IMG_7485.jpeg
Mair craws feet than I have ( blessed with a few fine lines ) and in my mid 50s . Having trained in beauty / massage , I look after my skin unlike her with the s she put's on it . Need a trowel to take that s off and all these blocked pores , oh wait you don't have any ?! Anyone ever tell you Vav , less is more natural beauty .

Last edited:
Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Mair craws feet than I have ( blessed with a few fine lines )and in my mid 50s . Having trained in beauty / massage , I look after my skin unlike you with the s she put's on it . Need a trowel to take that s off and all these blocked pores , oh wait you don't have any ?! Anyone ever tell you Vav , less is more natural beauty .

I am same I invest in good skin care ❤️ you need to x

May 24, 2024
The World
If you can get an ironed crease on the sleeve on a sweatshirt you can imagine the quality. Also has the R been missed out or is she trying to be clever? Whatever it is it looks stupid. Empow Me baby
IMG_4040.jpeg
Empowher… is this quirky or is this her actually labelling herself dyslexic by putting it on clothing and accessories