Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Yeaaaahhhhhhhh I’ve seen Barrie. So this is who she claimed that of. Oaft!! I’ve read you all say his ex is nuts too 🤣🤣 Vav dices with fire!!

Barrie….
Tired Season 1 GIF by Nanalan''

That girls mum is mental and her auntie wow 🤯🤯🤯🤯tell you when they see her 👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
The size of that arse, and someone ask in the comment said it was a good song and she has written I know all the words do you do Steph your lips are moving but it’s not the same words 🤭🤭
IMG_2781.png
View attachment v0f044gc0000cpq7lbvog65rtles0p0g.mp4
Oh she’ll think you’re saying her arse is massive in the good, delusional way she does. Really it’s wide and FAT, not an actual nice shaped arse😂

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Yeaaaahhhhhhhh I’ve seen Barrie. So this is who she claimed that of. Oaft!! I’ve read you all say his ex is nuts too 🤣🤣 Vav dices with fire!!

Barrie….
Tired Season 1 GIF by Nanalan''
I’ve seen him also and my husband knows mutual friends the girls mum is not to be messed either is Barrie’s mum when it came to her granddaughter she actually also treated lily like a granddaughter the same as c mum did. So awful how she train wrecks into different families and leaves a chaos behind her.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
I’ve seen him also and my husband knows mutual friends her partner is not one to be messed either is Barrie’s mum when it came to her granddaughter she actually also treated lily like a granddaughter the same as c mum did. So awful how she train wrecks into different families and leaves a chaos behind her.

Barrie sister hates her aswell does she. I was in getting my hair done and we was yapping. He is a very successful business man and she made out he was just a dick, stalked her, made her pay for everything he had no money etc. she even wanted Karl to lie to the police but he never did x

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Barrie sister hates her aswell does she. I was in getting my hair done and we was yapping. He is a very successful business man and she made out he was just a dick, stalked her, made her pay for everything he had no money etc. she even wanted Karl to lie to the police but he never did x
Yeah he is doing very well for himself, a stark contrast to how vav is doing still lying and cheating and trying to ruin people’s lives.