Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
Right , that's enough for one day ....She's Kim Basinger now ! 🙄 Taxi for a bunch of Huns to Specsavers or better still , the local psychiatric wing . You see the issue there is , these women have demure about them ( where she has none ) and she looks like fkn Shirley Temple ! Just need's a wee pair of dancing shoes to match .

Last edited:

teacake25

Mar 10, 2024
Edinburgh
Right , that's enough for one day ....She's Kim Basinger now ! 🙄 Taxi for a bunch of Huns to Specsavers or better still , the local psychiatric wing . You see the issue there is , these women have demure about them ( where she has none ) and she looks like fkn Shirley Temple ! Just need's a wee pair of dancing shoes to match .
She’s more like grim never mind Kim 🤣

porkypig

May 17, 2024
aberdeen
M is going to smack the s out of her soon, my son really struggled until we cracked the communication barrier with PECS & Makaton, he loved Mr Tumble. He would hang from my hair screaming daily it was so hard. He calmed right down when he could communicate better with us, he must of been so frustrated at times, a lot of hard work but we eventually got there and he is the sweetest boy, so kind and caring, he's taller than me and he’s only 14, his speaking now but struggles to pronounce certain words like “connect” he say “sannect” I try to correct him but he says “that’s what I said sannect”😂 he’s brilliant x

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
M is going to smack the s out of her soon, my son really struggled until we cracked the communication barrier with PECS & Makaton, he loved Mr Tumble. He would hang from my hair screaming daily it was so hard. He calmed right down when he could communicate better with us, he must of been so frustrated at times, a lot of hard work but we eventually got there and he is the sweetest boy, so kind and caring, he's taller than me and he’s only 14, his speaking now but struggles to pronounce certain words like “connect” he say “sannect” I try to correct him but he says “that’s what I said sannect”😂 he’s brilliant x
That’s down to you being a brilliant mum, doing everything you can for your child even though it’s so hard. I don’t understand how hard it is as I’ve not experienced it first hand with my children, but in my nursery it’s become a much more recognised thing, as it should. I recommend parents to teach / display pecs/makaton, we teach it in all our nursery rooms from such an early age as it’s such a good skill to have. She just can’t be arsed, she doesn’t want to make the effort but will sit on live for 4 hours tarting herself up , it’s sickening.

Mar 8, 2024
Have to laugh at Aimee and staff. Both say they don’t want to to date. Yet they are actively looking to date, they go on a date, never see them fella again. Then it’s back to “oh I don’t want to date, I’m happy as i am blah blah blah” load of me arse. They have to say they don’t want to date cus no one will fing have them. Pair of filtered dirty liars