Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

porkypig

May 17, 2024
aberdeen
That’s down to you being a brilliant mum, doing everything you can for your child even though it’s so hard. I don’t understand how hard it is as I’ve not experienced it first hand with my children, but in my nursery it’s become a much more recognised thing, as it should. I recommend parents to teach / display pecs/makaton, we teach it in all our nursery rooms from such an early age as it’s such a good skill to have. She just can’t be arsed, she doesn’t want to make the effort but will sit on live for 4 hours tarting herself up , it’s sickening.
Thank you so much, it was a lot of hard work back then but I am getting the benefits now, he’s turned out a lovely boy, he’s still a typical teenager cheeky at times 😂 he’s actually the easiest to look after than my girls he’s more laidback and calm, she wastes hours a day troweling on her slap could use that time to teach herself how to use PECS/Makaton for M after nursery, she’s just selfish. Toilet training should really be started too, a lot of mess and accidents but she has hard floors it would be easy to clean up, doesn’t seem that there is any effort to try, he can definitely do more than she thinks but she’s not putting in place the tools so he can do it, I’ve never seen her mention social stories either x

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
That’s down to you being a brilliant mum, doing everything you can for your child even though it’s so hard. I don’t understand how hard it is as I’ve not experienced it first hand with my children, but in my nursery it’s become a much more recognised thing, as it should. I recommend parents to teach / display pecs/makaton, we teach it in all our nursery rooms from such an early age as it’s such a good skill to have. She just can’t be arsed, she doesn’t want to make the effort but will sit on live for 4 hours tarting herself up , it’s sickening.
Exactly ❤️
Vav come on get signing. Think of all the potential followers you could draw in 🤷🏼‍♀️

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
It’s all so complex isn’t it 🤦🏼‍♀️they’re like her cyber bodyguards aren’t they 😳
They are both sad sacks giving up practically your whole life to have to be a mod whenever she wants to go live, she was hamming into her pasta and her mod Ruth was only having coffee for her lunch Steph asked why you not eating and Ruth said she would later, also Susan has a 8 month old baby and they don’t sleep so she was like a zombie so they not think why folk comment not everyone is lying they are all just so delusional don’t know much else about Ruth but Susan has a partner my husband would be like get off the TikTok and stop righting someone else’s battles she doesn’t even pay them just gives them crap.

May 24, 2024
The World
They are both sad sacks giving up practically your whole life to have to be a mod whenever she wants to go live, she was hamming into her pasta and her mod Ruth was only having coffee for her lunch Steph asked why you not eating and Ruth said she would later, also Susan has a 8 month old baby and they don’t sleep so she was like a zombie so they not think why folk comment not everyone is lying they are all just so delusional don’t know much else about Ruth but Susan has a partner my husband would be like get off the TikTok and stop righting someone else’s battles she doesn’t even pay them just gives them crap.
And yet, she will drop them like a hot potato soon as she no longer needs them, or they can’t help her when she needs it.
Would I do sit modding for someone when I’ve got kids to look after, or a husband to be with. If anytbing it shows the lack of love and attention within their relationship that a man is ok with his partners face in her phone for hours deleting true hurty words.

My fella would not stand for it, being at someone woman’s beck and call 🤣🤣🤣🤣 L I V I N

porkypig

May 17, 2024
aberdeen
Omg my son doesn’t have a filter either, last year I took my 3 to Majorca and we were on the beach and he’s screamed OMG and starts laughing hysterically I look up and on old woman was walking, only had a tiny thong on boobs down to her knees, she looked like Madge from Benidorm same leather skin, so he got a telling off for laughing at people, I go back on 2nd July and I’m already telling him not to laugh at others and to look away when he sees anything like that, that’s what pisses me off with Stephs smelly pal Aimee can’t take 1 kid away on her own, she just wants to get pissed x

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
So she really did her hair and make up and a ridiculous red lip to sit in her gaff all day? Oh staff, you’re pathetic

I know how sad 🙈🙈🙈🙈 when I'm in my house it's comfort all day long. Actually never mind just when I'm in my house I'm like that all the time. I really don't have the time to sit for 3 hours on a live and then be like omg guys I'm just sooooo busy

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Thank you so much, it was a lot of hard work back then but I am getting the benefits now, he’s turned out a lovely boy, he’s still a typical teenager cheeky at times 😂 he’s actually the easiest to look after than my girls he’s more laidback and calm, she wastes hours a day troweling on her slap could use that time to teach herself how to use PECS/Makaton for M after nursery, she’s just selfish. Toilet training should really be started too, a lot of mess and accidents but she has hard floors it would be easy to clean up, doesn’t seem that there is any effort to try, he can definitely do more than she thinks but she’s not putting in place the tools so he can do it, I’ve never seen her mention social stories either x
I’m sure she could do ‘now, next and later’ boards. She could make her own with pictures of him in the bath, in his bed eating etc. Give him some help and opportunity to have some say. All she needs is a piece of cardboard from one of her many deliveries and some Velcro tape. I made some for a little girl I did respite care for and she would look through the photos and show me what she wanted to do as well as me telling her. She never spoke but we would sign and use the photos. I’m surprised someone hasn’t asked her to at least try this. Maybe his dad could do it for him. I bet if he saw a photo of his mummy with a phone he’d scream and rip it up.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
M is going to smack the s out of her soon, my son really struggled until we cracked the communication barrier with PECS & Makaton, he loved Mr Tumble. He would hang from my hair screaming daily it was so hard. He calmed right down when he could communicate better with us, he must of been so frustrated at times, a lot of hard work but we eventually got there and he is the sweetest boy, so kind and caring, he's taller than me and he’s only 14, his speaking now but struggles to pronounce certain words like “connect” he say “sannect” I try to correct him but he says “that’s what I said sannect”😂 he’s brilliant x

He really does sound like the sweetest lad❤️❤️ well done mama all the hard work is paying off xx

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom

Aye she called susie baby a Velcro baby because she can't put him down. Would I fook be someone "mod" I find that all so bloody weird. Your 37 deal with that stuff yourself, but then again vav can't.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
I’m sure she could do ‘now, next and later’ boards. She could make her own with pictures of him in the bath, in his bed eating etc. Give him some help and opportunity to have some say. All she needs is a piece of cardboard from one of her many deliveries and some Velcro tape. I made some for a little girl I did respite care for and she would look through the photos and show me what she wanted to do as well as me telling her. She never spoke but we would sign and use the photos. I’m surprised someone hasn’t asked her to at least try this. Maybe his dad could do it for him. I bet if he saw a photo of his mummy with a phone he’d scream and rip it up.

The nursery has offered her and she refused it as she said she was to busy. I really hope when M starts school there is people keeping a eye because she ain't helping that boy all she is doing is holding him back.

The fact she is saying at the age of 5 she will be looking after M all his days, how can she even say that he's just a little boy just now. She even said when she goes L will need to look after him. She is setting that boy up to fail

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
The nursery has offered her and she refused it as she said she was to busy. I really hope when M starts school there is people keeping a eye because she ain't helping that boy all she is doing is holding him back.

The fact she is saying at the age of 5 she will be looking after M all his days, how can she even say that he's just a little boy just now. She even said when she goes L will need to look after him. She is setting that boy up to fail
He has a daddy as well, hope lily works hard at school and gets away as soon as possible 👍🏼

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York

I hope nursery still use makaton with him and that his daddy is learning it. Even just learning a handful like eat, sit calm down, they are so easy to learn as they are done at the same time as spoken words. It’s a bit like being in a foreign country and asking for something in a shop with your hands.
It’s disgusting that she priorities filming herself over learning simple signs. She will have enough PIP cash to allow her to do all these things, it’s not money she wants it’s a celebrity status. He’s a vulnerable child so thankfully the nursery and any schools he attends will do their best for him and teach him to communicate. I really hope his dad is making more effort with him. He seems like a lovely beautiful little boy ❤️

porkypig

May 17, 2024
aberdeen

That’s shocking!!! What a b, it’s amazing how far they can come on with the right support. That’s really annoyed me what a bastard she is x

porkypig

May 17, 2024
aberdeen
My boy worries a lot about the future, he’s got it set in his head that he will have a wife and kids and have his own house which is good but he worries about me when he and his siblings move out, he asks a lot about what I’m going to do Xmas day and he doesn’t want me on my own, I said I might want the peace and quiet when u noisy lot move out 😂, he keeps promising to visit all the time and I can go to his house, I think fin hell u are only 14 sounds like an old manny, too young to have these worries, I keep telling him please don’t worry about me I am fine, my eldest has already said she ain’t moving out coz she knows how much stuff costs and doesn’t want to spend money 😂 x

May 24, 2024
The World

She said she was too busy?? You help her son communicate 🤯🤯🤯🤯
While this job was meant to be so she can with her kids more.

I think Steph is far too busy clout chasing to give her children any help.
She makes me sick

Mar 10, 2024
Aberdeenshire
I am honestly starting to think that her lack of helping max as much as she can so he can communicate better. She has said herself he doesn’t know the word NO and gets what he wants is so later in life when he’s bigger and stronger and she can’t handle him he will get a lot of rest bite so she can continue acting like a complete fool on the internet and won’t have to have him full time. It’s all in her plan so she doesn’t have to parent properly. My heart goes out to her poor kids having her as a mother. Her phone and money come first and it’s sad to watch 😢

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Aye she called susie baby a Velcro baby because she can't put him down. Would I fook be someone "mod" I find that all so bloody weird. Your 37 deal with that stuff yourself, but then again vav can't.
I heard that aswell she said she could have a baby attached to her all the time how cruel was that comment to Susan I don’t think she wants her baby to not sleep and obviously doesn’t want it to cry, would I do give up my life to mod some evil person they are not friends they are just being used