Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
Imagine sitting in your house all day on a Saturday packing a suitcase .. she literally does nothing with those kids! I’ve been out since 9am with my 2 and that’s us just home and they’re napping! We’re always out doing something , it’s quite a nice day where I am in Glasgow too.. such a waste of a day for her

Edit- watch her now read this and drag the wains about to get them ready and go out to video it and call me a liar now💋🥱

Knowthetruth

Mar 10, 2024
Aberdeenshire
The length of those fingers is nae right!
Also woe is me not spent time in rented house for a while, not spent time with M either but stay in on a nice day instead of taking the boy out 🙄 and fly off again next week, only adventures or fun that boy gets is at nursery or dads , lazy ass mother

Attachments

• IMG_6241.jpeg
    IMG_6241.jpeg
    99.2 KB · Views: 51
May 24, 2024
The World
The length of those fingers is nae right!
Also woe is me not spent time in rented house for a while, not spent time with M either but stay in on a nice day instead of taking the boy out 🙄 and fly off again next week, only adventures or fun that boy gets is at nursery or dads , lazy ass mother
Slimming filter stretching those witchy fingers out.
She’s not had a day in the house, so every one has to stay in because of her busy schedule. Not that her little one would probably like a day out because he’s been passed about everyone while she swans off.
Selfish tit

Last edited:

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
I’ve raised money for a few charities and in order to raise funds for them they usually give you a certificate or something official so that you can use their name and charity number to raise said funds. However it would be down to the individual to raise the actual money and the charity is not Involved in how much etc so the charity would not be able to Investigate because all funds are raised voluntarily.
This is why they will be referring directly back to Steph… she has clearly given them money and omitted whatever she wanted to keep. The charity won’t have proof of overall amounts only what they were given.

Steph can be investigated but it would have to be by the charity commission and not the charity themselves. And it wouldn’t be difficult to go back bank transactions with a forensic accountant up to 30 odd years, even on closed accounts. Better get your big girl pants on beefy.

Last edited:
May 24, 2024
The World
Just watched that video of her stuffing her greedy chops 🤢. Swear that wrap was bigger than any clutch bags I've got. Surely she must have to dislocate her jaw like a snake to put that much food in.
Clutch bag 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
My daughter called me as I was reading this and I hung up on her instead of answering the phone, from laughing