Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Imagine sitting in your house all day on a Saturday packing a suitcase .. she literally does nothing with those kids! I’ve been out since 9am with my 2 and that’s us just home and they’re napping! We’re always out doing something , it’s quite a nice day where I am in Glasgow too.. such a waste of a day for her

Edit- watch her now read this and drag the wains about to get them ready and go out to video it and call me a liar now💋🥱
How funny her saying someone asked do you have a house day you are never out your house your kids go nowhere I have have spent the day cleaning my whole house as my oldest is away out in town and my younger is away with their dad so I’ve been left on my tod 🤣

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
The length of those fingers is nae right!
Also woe is me not spent time in rented house for a while, not spent time with M either but stay in on a nice day instead of taking the boy out 🙄 and fly off again next week, only adventures or fun that boy gets is at nursery or dads , lazy ass mother

Slimming filter 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I can confirm her fingers are not that long 🙈🙈😩

May 24, 2024
The World
How funny her saying someone asked do you have a house day you are never out your house your kids go nowhere I have have spent the day cleaning my whole house as my oldest is away out in town and my younger is away with their dad so I’ve been left on my tod 🤣
I’ve been on my Tod too keeping busy in the garden and house. Cooked a full Scottish brekkie this morning. You know when you’ve been non stop you don’t know if it’s Saturday or Sunday 🤣🤣🤣

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
I’ve been on my Tod too keeping busy in the garden and house. Cooked a full Scottish brekkie this morning. You know when you’ve been non stop you don’t know if it’s Saturday or Sunday 🤣🤣🤣
I’ve been great I am gutted my house all the s I feel great now I am going to have a few glasses of wine to celebrate having a spotless house Steph doesn’t go anywhere on a weekend bet lily is sitting in her room.

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
Beefy giving out relationship advice is about as funny as the glitchy slimming filters she uses. Unless you want to end up sad and alone because you’ve treated everyone like s do what she says 🤣 trying to appeal to the younger demographic. Scary that she has young impressionable females that possibly look up to her when she has such damaging content because she certainly doesn’t appeal to anyone in her own age bracket, we can see right through her 👀

bandits

May 17, 2024
aberdeen
Beefy giving out relationship advice is about as funny as the glitchy slimming filters she uses. Unless you want to end up sad and alone because you’ve treated everyone like s do what she says 🤣 trying to appeal to the younger demographic. Scary that she has young impressionable females that possibly look up to her when she has such damaging content because she certainly doesn’t appeal to anyone in her own age bracket, we can see right through her 👀
Had more men than hot dinners and not 1 of them have stayed with her. Tells you all you need to know

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom

Love a good brekkie. I made pancakes, bacon and maple syrup fav in this house with the kids and me. The husband no🤣🤣 he got a bacon roll. Been such a lovely day and it's meant to be nicer tomorrow so garden day, hot tub and bbq hopefully 🤣

May 24, 2024
The World
Love a good brekkie. I made pancakes, bacon and maple syrup fav in this house with the kids and me. The husband no🤣🤣 he got a bacon roll. Been such a lovely day and it's meant to be nicer tomorrow so garden day, hot tub and bbq hopefully 🤣
I had pancakes too 🤣🤣 fella made them with fruit and syrup. I made the fry up. I haven’t eaten since 9am, was enough to fill me all day!
Very chilled day tomorrow hopefully, sick of the sight of black paint. 🖤

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
We went to m&ds sorta beside where we live with the boys today, it’s like a funfair thing, and my youngest has got a wee red face with the sun, although it wasn’t even that warm, mum guilt 😩

hotwheels44

Mar 10, 2024
scotland
We went to m&ds sorta beside where we live with the boys today, it’s like a funfair thing, and my youngest has got a wee red face with the sun, although it wasn’t even that warm, mum guilt 😩
Oh I live very near M&Ds. I’ve not been there for years right enough so no doubt it will have changed. Myself and another certain lady on here are regulars at the Toby Carvery down there for our breakfasts😉