Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

hotwheels44

Mar 10, 2024
scotland
We went to m&ds sorta beside where we live with the boys today, it’s like a funfair thing, and my youngest has got a wee red face with the sun, although it wasn’t even that warm, mum guilt 😩
I was born and bred in the wee toon that used to have the maternity hospital (don’t want to put location) and moved away 15yrs ago to another wee toon 10 mins away😉

Licketyspit*

May 10, 2024
Uk
I was born and bred in the wee toon that used to have the maternity hospital (don’t want to put location) and moved away 15yrs ago to another wee toon 10 mins away😉
I know exactly where you mean.
Only Superstars 💫were born in that hospital. Joost saying 🙋. Hi twinnie 😘😂

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Her Engagement is absolutely dire, I thought she would be giving sneak peaks of her blush plus BPerfect have done absolutely nothing going over to BPerfect to punt it on a live no doubt no launch party in a swanky hotel or bar like Kate daly her banging onto Brendan about going Ibiza which was just a piss up and no tour around the stores she will be asked to dance about like a turkey on a live to flog the tat blusher like is the rest of the cheek range 🤣

Mar 11, 2024
aberdeen
We went to m&ds sorta beside where we live with the boys today, it’s like a funfair thing, and my youngest has got a wee red face with the sun, although it wasn’t even that warm, mum guilt 😩
It’s been years since I was there, think the kids were about 10/11, they are 21 & 22 now 🙈 I thought it was worth the drive down from Aberdeen then, is it still worth it?

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
I had pancakes too 🤣🤣 fella made them with fruit and syrup. I made the fry up. I haven’t eaten since 9am, was enough to fill me all day!
Very chilled day tomorrow hopefully, sick of the sight of black paint. 🖤

Oh I love a pancake, bacon egg 🙈🙈🙈🙈 kiss aswell. It's so good as we have no football just now so it's been bliss. Oh god I can imagine. We was trying to get the garden sorted but just never seems to end ❤️

May 24, 2024
The World
Aw hun this was my fella a few weeks ago. His wee lass had wee peddle pushers on and the bottom of her legs caught the sun. He was gutted.
I’m now in the mind of a teenage kid so I’m just like awk slap some after sun on she’ll be fine 😂😂😂😂

May 24, 2024
The World
Oh I love a pancake, bacon egg 🙈🙈🙈🙈 kiss aswell. It's so good as we have no football just now so it's been bliss. Oh god I can imagine. We was trying to get the garden sorted but just never seems to end ❤️
Home life is never ending. We are in the middle of doing the en-suite, garden and girls rooms. We were went to be in Turkey last week but had to cancel cause my health is the fun police, so we used the money to do up the house and going away later in the year. Was hoping for better weather in June but then it is Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Home life is never ending. We are in the middle of doing the en-suite, garden and girls rooms. We were went to be in Turkey last week but had to cancel cause my health is the fun police, so we used the money to do up the house and going away later in the year. Was hoping for better weather in June but then it is Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Oh I know we do one thing in the house and boom another 10 need done. We are now onto the bathroom upstairs, it's been a journey. Bless you we thought the same that would be better weather but nope. Think we will do a winter holiday. Xx