Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Aw hun this was my fella a few weeks ago. His wee lass had wee peddle pushers on and the bottom of her legs caught the sun. He was gutted.
I’m now in the mind of a teenage kid so I’m just like awk slap some after sun on she’ll be fine 😂😂😂😂

So our oldest was doing a sponsor walk for school. So was not that hot anyway he has shorts on, trainers and his Nike socks. s you not he was like a squishy 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I was in a knot 🤣🤣🤣

May 24, 2024
The World
Oh I know we do one thing in the house and boom another 10 need done. We are now onto the bathroom upstairs, it's been a journey. Bless you we thought the same that would be better weather but nope. Think we will do a winter holiday. Xx
Where are you thinking? For some sun? I went to Budapest in September last year, was 27 degrees I was shocked 😂 xx

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
It’s been years since I was there, think the kids were about 10/11, they are 21 & 22 now 🙈 I thought it was worth the drive down from Aberdeen then, is it still worth it?
It used to be sooo good, I’m 25 and when I was younger it was the best place. Not too much there now but good for the kids (mines are 5, and 2)

May 24, 2024
The World
Oh god knows oh really that's nice heat is it? I've looked and looked and then I'm like I'm sick of looking. We will prob just book few weeks before we go. Xx
Honestly the place is absolutely stunning (giving it a vav rating), temp was just perfect and was so much to see and do! I didn’t do the baths though as I heard the night time ones have floating jonnys and it gave me the heave. The lazers, lights and dancers almost lured me in 😂😂😂 xx

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Honestly the place is absolutely stunning (giving it a vav rating), temp was just perfect and was so much to see and do! I didn’t do the baths though as I heard the night time ones have floating jonnys and it gave me the heave. The lazers, lights and dancers almost lured me in 😂😂😂 xx

Oh will have a look thank you ❤️❤️

Oh ffs think I will give that a miss aswell 🤣🤣🤣 oh god like a trance😛 come on in and get a treat come on in and get a treat 🤣🤣🤣🤣

May 24, 2024
The World
Oh will have a look thank you ❤️❤️

Oh ffs think I will give that a miss aswell 🤣🤣🤣 oh god like a trance😛 come on in and get a treat come on in and get a treat 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I love a rave, love the lights, lasers, music, all of it. I like the idea of being in a big hot bath dancing in my bikini but what floats about the water doesn’t float me 😂😂 xx

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
Bet big vav is in pip mansion with her massive map oot trying to figure out where we are😂🤪
Meme Read GIF