Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

May 24, 2024
The World
Well well well @MRS FULL MONTY✨ last time I'll worry about you! 👀🤣 check FF page 🤣🤣

Sorry about the disruption folks ❤️ .. as you were. I can't stand this boot but I haven't the time to be on more than one thread as well as down a Jay Slater rabbit hole 🙈🤣
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 here I am. I am
Heading over right now
🏃‍♀️ 🏃‍♀️ 🏃‍♀️ 🏃‍♀️

I’ve been watching Jay Slater TikTok’s too 🤣

May 24, 2024
The World
She’s draining eh. It’s just negative post after negative post. Passive aggressive post… showing off post….

Wonder how many people have unfriended her 🤣🤣🤣 most people she’s ever met. She ain’t the issue though. No, never.
I have given her very little attention today, she’s boring AF. Neggy, arrogant and a t.
I wish I could remember the site to check followers and unfollowers.
Todays been mostly making friends with her trolls 🤣🖤

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Prob 99% of every friend she ever had. Shes always been like that, every relationship that ended has always been aired on social media. I’ve got a memory @FRASH_FRUIT_STUNNNING might remember. Not sure which guy it was but she ranted he had stolen from her. When you read between the lines it would seem he returned to collect his stuff which included a TV he bought. She was raging he took what belonged to him 🤣

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Prob 99% of every friend she ever had. Shes always been like that, every relationship that ended has always been aired on social media. I’ve got a memory @FRASH_FRUIT_STUNNNING might remember. Not sure which guy it was but she ranted he had stolen from her. When you read between the lines it would seem he returned to collect his stuff which included a TV he bought. She was raging he took what belonged to him 🤣

Omg I forgot about this one 🤣🤣🤣🤣 yes I do remember who it was he was called Stephen. She also said he stole some of lily things dvd etc. aye she said he broke into her flat it was the one C moved into. So she was with Stephen for a short bit

May 24, 2024
The World
I love our troll group ❤️❤️❤️ we are not that bad at all xx
Not bad at all, I have a bank load of good karma. I just cannot abide this lassies blatant lying and manipulating. She reminds me of an ex best friend. Exact same demeanour, same narcissistic tendencies, nothing is ever her fault. I had to say to her, don’t you think the reason s things keep happening to you is because you keep doing s things.
I may have upset people in the past by not being the greatest version of myself, but there is a vast difference between intentional, and unintentional. I’ve never intentionally done bad to another. Vavs whole personality is twisting what she can out of people, bleed them dry and do them off!

Last edited:
May 24, 2024
The World
No she's not shown her face. Also he never called her she called him. It's all so so weird. I do feel bad for thinking something dodgy but it's not adding up xx
The mum too saying she’s not strong enough to go out and search for her son… come again???
I’d be on my knees if I had to be to find my child. Xx

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
The mum too saying she’s not strong enough to go out and search for her son… come again???
That I cannot wrap my head around whatsoever! If any of my kids went missing I’d be in the first flight out there it’s defo not all adding up to many twists and turns to it the truth is simple and never changes

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
I couldn’t even imagine it, I wouldn’t stop til I found my child. There’s more to the story but feel bad about all the stories /TikTok jokes going about. That’s someone’s family, I’d be furious if that was my son people were making jokes about. Apparently he was involved in drugs or something a few years ago, and I think that might play some sort of part in it, but we all make mistakes when we’re young, don’t deserve to be taken away and whatever happening to you, it’s the families that suffer too..