Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Not bad at all, I have a bank load of good karma. I just cannot abide this lassies blatant lying and manipulating. She reminds me of an ex best friend. Exact same demeanour, same narcissistic tendencies, nothing is ever her fault. I had to say to her, don’t you think the reason s things keep happening to you is because you keep doing s things.
I may have upset people in the past by not being the greatest version of myself, but there is a vast difference between intentional, and unintentional. I’ve never intentionally done bad to another. Vavs whole personality is twisting what she can out of people, bleed them dry and do them off!

Oh yes I totally get that. I can't say I have been a saint but same I've never went out my way to bad to anyone.

I was so proud of my best chum when she told her to do off. It was a like a week before the wedding and she never took the decision lightly but it was the best one. Xx

May 24, 2024
The World
I honestly wouldn’t stop until I found my kid.
I don’t think the mum is innocent, I think she knows something. She’s emotionless, I know we all handle things differently but if you think about Kate McCanns reaction to Madeline, not those of someone who is unaware of what’s happening. I think you have to know an element of information to keep that composure. Whether it be you did something, or you know of what someone else has.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
The mum too saying she’s not strong enough to go out and search for her son… come again???
I’d be on my knees if I had to be to find my child. Xx

Oh same I would be looking high and low I would not stop. Just seen his dad is now on his way out. It's all so so strange.

I did see tho that an old couple went missing and the woman was found with her limbs cut off and her head 🙈

May 24, 2024
The World
Oh yes I totally get that. I can't say I have been a saint but same I've never went out my way to bad to anyone.

I was so proud of my best chum when she told her to do off. It was a like a week before the wedding and she never took the decision lightly but it was the best one. Xx
It’s not possible to be friends with someone like Vav. A friendship takes effort on both sides, that’s too much hard work! Xxx

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
No she's not shown her face. Also he never called her she called him. It's all so so weird. I do feel bad for thinking something dodgy but it's not adding up xx
I‘ve just caught up, only paid attention when he first went missing but I agree it’s not adding up. The first is why attempt an 11 hour walk rather than wait 2 hours for the bus 🤷‍♀️

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
I honestly wouldn’t stop until I found my kid.
I don’t think the mum is innocent, I think she knows something. She’s emotionless, I know we all handle things differently but if you think about Kate McCanns reaction to Madeline, not those of someone who is unaware of what’s happening. I think you have to know an element of information to keep that composure. Whether it be you did something, or you know of what someone else has.

I've just watched an interview with his dad and bro and it's the same no emotion. It's like Karen Matthew's as well x

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
It’s not possible to be friends with someone like Vav. A friendship takes effort on both sides, that’s too much hard work! Xxx

That's exactly what it was. She was like a problem everyday a drama etc and she's not like that aye my chum and it's draining. I'm not taking away what she was going through at the time with C, but again everyone else still have there own life and things going on. She could of never went through the wedding and then been like oh I'm not your pal now that's not here. Was it the best timing probs not but oh well s happens xx

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Omg I forgot about this one 🤣🤣🤣🤣 yes I do remember who it was he was called Stephen. She also said he stole some of lily things dvd etc. aye she said he broke into her flat it was the one C moved into. So she was with Stephen for a short bit
She had issues before and after C. I actually thought for a while C was the making of her, good guy who could make her a better person, learn to be more humble not a spoilt princess.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
I couldn’t even imagine it, I wouldn’t stop til I found my child. There’s more to the story but feel bad about all the stories /TikTok jokes going about. That’s someone’s family, I’d be furious if that was my son people were making jokes about. Apparently he was involved in drugs or something a few years ago, and I think that might play some sort of part in it, but we all make mistakes when we’re young, don’t deserve to be taken away and whatever happening to you, it’s the families that suffer too..

I would be the same would not stop at all. Like you say it's someone family and these people doing the tik toks etc is so wrong. It's all over my fyp. Seen that Lucy is meant to be a drug runner and jay was over doing his first job over there. He was meant to of taking half his stuff and "lost" the other half. I think if that's true and he did take half of the bag he would of prob died, mind you not sure if they are maeanjbg he took them over the days he was there. That Lucy set up the go fund me page. She has also been removed from the fb page as admin. Don't know what they was thinking doing this saying he went missing and when the go fund me target was made. People like that are defo not to be messed with. I just watched his dad and brother interview and was same no emotion. His dad was saying I really hope someone helped him get off this mountain but there was a wee pause and I think he was meaning I hope someone helped him off this island

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
She had issues before and after C. I actually thought for a while C was the making of her, good guy who could make her a better person, learn to be more humble not a spoilt princess.
[/QUOT

Yup think so many would agree with that. C was really nice lad and so was his family. I could never imagine how she felt seeing C going through his treatment and then him passing. She really could of changed her life and for the better. X

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
That's exactly what it was. She was like a problem everyday a drama etc and she's not like that aye my chum and it's draining. I'm not taking away what she was going through at the time with C, but again everyone else still have there own life and things going on. She could have never went through the wedding and then been like oh I'm not your pal now that's not here. Was it the best timing probs not but oh well s happens xx
The timing was correct for your pal. I remember it was noticed she wasn’t there and people mainly wondering what had gone down rather than saying anything bad about her. Which would suggest people knew it was most likely Vav who caused it

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I love our troll group ❤️❤️❤️ we are not that bad at all xx
We are all nice people who can’t stand these fing narcissistic idiots. Isn’t it nice to be able to chat amongst ourselves 😊she will be moaning about it saying “my trolls don’t even talk about me much anymore, they’re all friends and have a laugh together”
She’s only got Aimee, and she’s a fun sponge 😆

Mar 8, 2024
We are all nice people who can’t stand these fing narcissistic idiots. Isn’t it nice to be able to chat amongst ourselves 😊she will be moaning about it saying “my trolls don’t even talk about me much anymore, they’re all friends and have a laugh together”
She’s only got Aimee, and she’s a fun sponge 😆
It is a nice place. No judgement and just pure honesty. I feel so at one here cus we all see through these pricks and we can have a laugh and not get offended easily. Plus we are kind, caring and supportive of each other.
Oh god Aimee is a fing drainer.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
The mum too saying she’s not strong enough to go out and search for her son… come again???
I’d be on my knees if I had to be to find my child. Xx

Same I would be on my death bed and not stopping at all. She reminded me of Karen Matthew's how she was when her little girl went missing x