Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

May 24, 2024
The World
Bought followers and is that also bought “likes” I saw , like 100,000 at a time in another column ? Wonder how much it costs etc
Definitely pays to boost posts/buys likes.

Her followers have been climbing rapidly which is suspicious in itself. She’s not posting anything that’s gone viral or that’s worthy of a follow.

Dishthedirt

Apr 29, 2024
Glasgow
So today's sad video on her being sad is bang on cue to reel in the fools for sympathy, and then oh look my blusher is out !! we better all buy it to make her happy and yet again check the nails 💅 different colour from yesterday 🤔🤔 another draft from her " let's con my daft huns box
Who's her latest tiktok about. Disco minge vav has had so many men I can't work it out.
I think it's poor Harley because although he was a pushover for her overbearing self I do think second time around it would look like he walked away because he was putting his daughter first and as we all know princess sticky drawers would not want that.

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
So today's sad video on her being sad is bang on cue to reel in the fools for sympathy, and then oh look my blusher is out !! we better all buy it to make her happy and yet again check the nails 💅 different colour from yesterday 🤔🤔 another draft from her " let's con my daft huns box

I think it's poor Harley because although he was a pushover for her overbearing self I do think second time around it would look like he walked away because he was putting his daughter first and as we all know princess sticky drawers would not want that.
Why is she making out he was a dick to her. I know men are dicks in general but he doesn't give me those vibes! Gotta have a sad video for the sympathy sales

May 24, 2024
The World

Dishthedirt

Apr 29, 2024
Glasgow
Why is she making out he was a dick to her. I know men are dicks in general but he doesn't give me those vibes! Gotta have a sad video for the sympathy sales
It came across that because he wasn't dropping his time with his daughter she was kicking off, there was stuff at the time in his comments from his friends and I'm sure his kids mum had put her foot down about her being at pip mansion too. Harley put his daughter first like any GOOD parent would

May 24, 2024
The World
Because she has to spin everything in to her being the victim.
Never mind the fact she made him unfollow women and says he never shut down DMs while with her. Your insecurities are not his problem. You police your own s, not others.
If you don’t like how he is, leave him, don’t bully and control him in to changing for you.

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
It came across that because he wasn't dropping his time with his daughter she was kicking off, there was stuff at the time in his comments from his friends and I'm sure his kids mum had put her foot down about her being at pip mansion too. Harley put his daughter first like any GOOD parent would
And that should be a green flag! I wouldn't take to do with a man who didn't put his children first. She really is a selfish little prick

Jun 1, 2024
glasgow
Who's her latest tiktok about. Disco minge vav has had so many men I can't work it out.
Exactly lol another poor me post to reel In the gullible minions . This girl seriously is deranged . Always needing her ego massaged 🙄 pity party train has shown up at the rented gaff again . What happened to miss bossing life . Get content goes In the same cycle 🚲 😌

Jun 1, 2024
glasgow
I honestly find it strange why any adult would set up a camera and act like that for pity 😕 those moments normal ppl are private 🤔 touching the hair looking into the air n shaking the head seriously 🤣 get a grip