Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
How are people mentioning Harley that finished months ago her Huns are just weird they were just trying to marry her off with Sam it’s a shame guys are getting brought up in association with her he had a lucky escape and he should keep well clear 🤣
IMG_2840.jpeg IMG_2841.jpeg
I’m more inclined to think it’s about Petr, don’t think she gives 2 Fks about Harley. Or it could be about nobody and just a pity me video

May 24, 2024
The World
I’m more inclined to think it’s about Petr, don’t think she gives 2 Fks about Harley. Or it could be about nobody and just a pity me video
I’m sure she said on live the way she felt about Harley she would never have looked at anyone else, and that he broke her heart. That’s why it makes me think it’s to do with him. Also she likes to emasculate and ridicule so anyone asking if it’s about Harley she would love the opportunity to go ‘ 😂😂 no’

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
Another day another speaking about a “guy” what is her page how boring 😴
View attachment v0f044gc0000cprukhnog65j30tfin4g.mp4
Next week it will be back to being big bad boss b single mum I don’t need a man and winning at life. You can see her coming a mile off, better put out the sad video to pull on all my followers heart strings and make me seem more relatable to them (the few that she doesn’t buy) so they will feel sorry for me and buy my blush. Funny how the only time she replies to any comments unless it’s a clap back or spewing her usual poisonous replies is when she’s wanting something. do off vav nobody wants your blusher, you’re the biggest t. Most of us will be hate watching on Tuesday, can’t wait to watch you squirm and flap your BO around the studio. BPerfect team will be drawing straws who’s going on live with you 💋

Licketyspit*

May 10, 2024
Uk
Oh ffs😂🙄 Seriously? She needs a day to gather herself or some s like that??
For one, didnae know who she was referring to out of the cast of many. Why now?
Oh! That's right, the blusher launch, silly me 🤷
If she was feeling so emosh about mystery guy then why use a draft from the red nail days before she painted them over to cover up using the other draft she used to manipulate people AGAIN? (that actually made my brain hurt typing THAT.)
Oh Do do Off and Shut Up When You Get There!!
Okay, I'm okay now 😂
Wee add on... I used to do that in a mirror when I was about eight or something when I thought that my mammy was being harsh and get telt to behave when I tried the rehearsal oot to her.

May 24, 2024
The World
What I want to know is, before she posts her baiting tiktoks, does she text her mam and nana and says don’t worry I am fine, just manipulating my followers so no need to phone to ask if I’m ok when you see my
Tiktok.

Or does she get in full character, so when they check up on her she’s fully committed to telling them she’s just having a hard day, thinking about Harley ya know… its making me sad…

🤣🤣

Knowthetruth

Mar 10, 2024
Aberdeenshire
Too emotional to talk - give me strength 🎻 😂
And yet again focussed on a man and not Max. You are a sad pathetic woman, grow the do up and concentrate on helping your child! If you are winning so much and can waste money on buying fake likes and followers constantly then SPEND that MONEY on different THERAPIES to HELP MAX come on. You will never sustain a relationship with a man ever again, you are incapable, they leave you, you are the problem not them !
Is this another “house day” ??