Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
She’s something else and not in a good way her youngest is going to school and there’s not been one emotional post to say my babies last day at nursery coming up blah blah blah no wee end of yr gift idea content etc, I think that would be more relevant and relatable than her s blush or her greeting over men baiting pish

We are not finished til next week I think we are a week later than normal. So now you have said this she will be on the case now

May 24, 2024
The World
Good morning ❤️❤️ that sounds like a lovey day enjoy ☀️☀️ I will be doing the same plonking my arse in the garden. Waking up to the sun shining is the best makes you so much happier ❤️
I’ve just got to the hospital for my bloods and there was a million parking spaces, usually I have to abandon my car. Todays gonna be a good day, sun is splitting the skies already ☀️☀️☀️
Can’t wait to get to the garden with a lemon Fanta 🍋

May 24, 2024
The World
Her nails give me the boke🤮🤮🤮🤮 they are frigging awful. The Halloween ones she had last year wow.
She’s always got the worst nails.
Her and Aimee need to up their nail game.
I’m away for chrome and black (obv) today. My jungle theme has had a good run 🦒🐆🐅

Last edited:
May 24, 2024
The World
Noticing a change of nail colour is called being observant. What’s not normal behaviour is setting a camera up making sure one flappy sack is on show throughout the video
Also not normal, turning videos black and white so people don’t see your new nail colour.
Painting over a fresh set of nails because you’ve been called out for using an old crying video to sympathy bait and manipulate your followers.
Recording yourself crying
Recording yourself crying and keeping it in your phone.
Using said crying video weeks later for an unrelated situation.
Having the mental capacity to choose the video, write a whole paragraph on top of it about struggling with people calling out your truths, and your moral compass not kicking in and stopping you from posting knowing the whole thing is contrived and exaggerated.

We could really go on…

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
There is something not connecting for sure.
I am someone always in black. Black black black. Occasionally (like today) I will add colour or I will wear white, so I could be a little bias when I come to slagging the amount of colours she wears in one go, but what the do is with the amount of colour she wears in one go….?????

The rule is don’t combine more that 3 colours (black and white don’t count), she wears 15..

No sorry, can’t do it. I can’t even have overly colourful nails.
She’s just never matured and she’s a t.

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
She’s always got the worst nails are always awful, like something kids her daughters age would get
Her and Aimee need to up their nail game.
I’m always for chrome and black (obv) today. My jungle theme has had a good run 🦒🐆🐅
Aimee’s nails are awful, like something her daughter and her pals would get. The latest ones 🙄

Last edited:

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Also not normal, turning videos black and white so people don’t see your new nail colour.
Painting over a fresh set of nails because you’ve been called out for using an old crying video to sympathy bait and manipulate your followers.
Recording yourself crying
Recording yourself crying and keeping it in your phone.
Using said crying video weeks later for an unrelated situation.
Having the mental capacity to choose the video, write a whole paragraph on top of it about struggling with people calling out your truths, and your moral compass not kicking in and stopping you from posting knowing the whole thing is contrived and exaggerated.

We could really go on…
She’s a piece of work

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
She’s something else and not in a good way her youngest is going to school and there’s not been one emotional post to say my babies last day at nursery coming up blah blah blah no wee end of yr gift idea content etc, I think that would be more relevant and relatable than her s blush or her greeting over men baiting pish
Now that’ll be tmoros content when she reads here later 🙄🙄

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
See my boys are total opposite ends of the scale from each other my most complex needs boy vocally stims BUT I know not to take my eyes off him for a second bcos even though I know he makes the same stimming noises like max he could be hurting himself @FRASH_FRUIT_STUNNNING & @hotwheels44 have heard and seen him at his worst aswell scary behaviour I cannot fathom her atal and not making sure he’s ok but vav it’s ok you stand eye do yourself with the camera with your spaniels lugs hanging to your toes you absolute weapon 😡😡😡😡😡😡

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
See my boys are total opposite ends of the scale from each other my most complex needs boy vocally stims BUT I know not to take my eyes off him for a second bcos even though I know he makes the same stimming noises like max he could be hurting himself @FRASH_FRUIT_STUNNNING & @hotwheels44 have heard and seen him at his worst aswell scary behaviour I cannot fathom her atal and not making sure he’s ok but vav it’s ok you stand eye do yourself with the camera with your spaniels lugs hanging to your toes you absolute weapon 😡😡😡😡😡😡
Because your a good mum lovely💗 she’s a joke of a mother, if you can even call her one at all