Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Thought she was all women supporting women etc, and just because she relies on Lilly for everything, doesn’t mean every other parent does😘
She’s delusional to think she has the relationship with Lily that Kim does with north. She touched on it yesterday with Lil being her biggest supporter.

When In reality she’s caught up with the kardashians on Disney and some personality spilled into pip mansion.

May 13, 2024
scotland
Also not normal, turning videos black and white so people don’t see your new nail colour.
Painting over a fresh set of nails because you’ve been called out for using an old crying video to sympathy bait and manipulate your followers.
Recording yourself crying
Recording yourself crying and keeping it in your phone.
Using said crying video weeks later for an unrelated situation.
Having the mental capacity to choose the video, write a whole paragraph on top of it about struggling with people calling out your truths, and your moral compass not kicking in and stopping you from posting knowing the whole thing is contrived and exaggerated.

We could really go on…
This ❤️❤️❤️ choke on that vav you absolute t

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Also not normal, turning videos black and white so people don’t see your new nail colour.
Painting over a fresh set of nails because you’ve been called out for using an old crying video to sympathy bait and manipulate your followers.
Recording yourself crying
Recording yourself crying and keeping it in your phone.
Using said crying video weeks later for an unrelated situation.
Having the mental capacity to choose the video, write a whole paragraph on top of it about struggling with people calling out your truths, and your moral compass not kicking in and stopping you from posting knowing the whole thing is contrived and exaggerated.

We could really go on…
Sad videos Stored under tiny tears 🤣🤣🤣 for a rainy sad day

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
See my boys are total opposite ends of the scale from each other my most complex needs boy vocally stims BUT I know not to take my eyes off him for a second bcos even though I know he makes the same stimming noises like max he could be hurting himself @FRASH_FRUIT_STUNNNING & @hotwheels44 have heard and seen him at his worst aswell scary behaviour I cannot fathom her atal and not making sure he’s ok but vav it’s ok you stand eye do yourself with the camera with your spaniels lugs hanging to your toes you absolute weapon 😡😡😡😡😡😡

You are the best mama to your boys babes ❤️❤️❤️ I love his chat and each day you hear more and more from them. Yes exactly you can't because like you have said he could be doing anything. You also take your boys on when they are stimming. The oldest one is totally coming into his own and I love when he's answering you back soz babes 🙊🙊🙊

They are a credit to you dolly all 4 of them. Love you ❤️

Knowthetruth

Mar 10, 2024
Aberdeenshire
She’s something else and not in a good way her youngest is going to school and there’s not been one emotional post to say my babies last day at nursery coming up blah blah blah no wee end of yr gift idea content etc, I think that would be more relevant and relatable than her s blush or her greeting over men baiting pish
Ha, you will have just given her content ideas there 🫢