Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

May 24, 2024
The World
That Ruth is a sad sack. Loves the drama too so it’s the perfect unpaid job for her since she’s got nothing better to do. She was involved in that drama with stag and bear and another jewellery company when she modded for them and caused trouble between the two. Awa and feed yer cat you s stirrer
Oh what happened with stag and bear? Always wondered why she didn’t promote them anymore

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
That Ruth is a sad sack. Loves the drama too so it’s the perfect unpaid job for her since she’s got nothing better to do. She was involved in that drama with stag and bear and another jewellery company when she modded for them and caused trouble between the two. Awa and feed yer cat you s stirrer
Ohhh I must have missed a chapter

May 24, 2024
The World
No one is too old for blush I agree Stephanie. But you may want to remind people that older skin and shimmers do not mix and the shimmer will accentuate wrinkles/creases. Which a woman at the age of 50 is likely to have compared to a woman of your age (well actually…) so you may not be thinking of that when you designed your formula (I’m humouring her here guys)… so that’s why she’s asking if your blush is for someone who is 50.
Which I’d say no due to the shimmer, if you had an un shimmered formula then I’d tell her yes. Cream and liquids are ideal for aging skin as powders and shimmers draw attention to aging imperfections.
Write that down.
IMG_7564.png