Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Knowthetruth

Mar 10, 2024
Aberdeenshire
Now now who added the pours to her face again?!?! I defo think she’s been told to tone down the hidden face filters on the app. Also she will now say she tags what ever filter she uses like the “lite foundation” but if there is no mention of an effect then she will claim none. Thinks nobody else is aware how to use TT 🤣
Also as for the white tongue , I wonder if she still secretly vapes, my mate noticed this happened to her, was never a smoker, she stopped the vapes and it cleared up 🤷‍♀️

Attachments

• IMG_6256.jpeg
    IMG_6256.jpeg
    62.1 KB · Views: 64

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Now now who added the pours to her face again?!?! I defo think she’s been told to tone down the hidden face filters on the app. Also she will now say she tags what ever filter she uses like the “lite foundation” but if there is no mention of an effect then she will claim none. Thinks nobody else is aware how to use TT 🤣
Also as for the white tongue , I wonder if she still secretly vapes, my mate noticed this happened to her, was never a smoker, she stopped the vapes and it cleared up 🤷‍♀️
She's aged terribly over the last 2 years and thats with botox and face treatments. She is beginning to go crone like, all the make up in the world will never make up for that horrific selfish personality though.

I don't want to end up giving mad pam a back handed compliment here but Steph is looking just as old as her maw. Aging is rapid! Could be sisters as opposed to mother daughter.

Last edited:

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
Oh what happened with stag and bear? Always wondered why she didn’t promote them anymore
It wasn’t Steph that was involved in the drama I don’t think but Ruth was a mod for both her and the other jewellery company that stag and bear were accusing of copying them and she was being two faced and sticking the knife in their back. Turns out they use the same supplier they were making out like they handcraft the items themselves. It’s the same as someone saying don’t go to Tesco and buy the same pasta as me! I think that big saddo Ruth must’ve been trying to get in with stag and bear it was the same time when they were gifting Fanny big and and she was creating her own tacky rainbow range

Mar 12, 2024
Uk
Stinky Nae the fing Steve-o’s ! Even they made it to the photoshoot. Honking
Conor Mckenna Ew GIF by Foil Arms and Hog

The team during the shoot 🤢