Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 8, 2024
No one is too old for blush I agree Stephanie. But you may want to remind people that older skin and shimmers do not mix and the shimmer will accentuate wrinkles/creases. Which a woman at the age of 50 is likely to have compared to a woman of your age (well actually…) so you may not be thinking of that when you designed your formula (I’m humouring her here guys)… so that’s why she’s asking if your blush is for someone who is 50.
Which I’d say no due to the shimmer, if you had an un shimmered formula then I’d tell her yes. Cream and liquids are ideal for aging skin as powders and shimmers draw attention to aging imperfections.
Write that down.
IMG_7564.png
Her blush is more like you've been in the sun ....if you were on mercury 🤨🤣🤣🤣

Mar 12, 2024
Uk
~Steph you clearly cannot understand the difference between illiteracy and dyslexia. Dyslexia has ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with your/you're, they/their. SHOWING YOURSELF UP YET AGAIN. I suggest you go away and look up what dyslexia is and how it affects people you absolute weapon.
Knew she would clap back that for engagement for tomorrow!! Sad fat uneducated boot she is 🤬

bandits

May 17, 2024
aberdeen
~Steph you clearly cannot understand the difference between illiteracy and dyslexia. Dyslexia has ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with your/you're, they/their. SHOWING YOURSELF UP YET AGAIN. I suggest you go away and look up what dyslexia is and how it affects people you absolute weapon.
She’s a very smart woman you know ? 😂😂😂 she’s as thick as 2 short of planks of wood. A good business woman 😂😂😂 now that made me howl

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
She’s a very smart woman you know ? 😂😂😂 she’s as thick as 2 short of planks of wood. A good business woman 😂😂😂 now that made me howl
She mentioned times tables and maths as well - youd think someone who loves a label would identify DYSCALCULIA as well but I dont want to be giving any more labels out for her to award herself.

Steph you just come under the blanket term of ILLITERATE.

In languages, maths and life skills as a whole it seems.

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
She mentioned times tables and maths as well - youd think someone who loves a label would identify DYSCALCULIA as well but I dont want to be giving any more labels out for her to award herself.

Steph you just come under the blanket term of ILLITERATE.

In languages, maths and life skills as a whole it seems.
Or the blanket term “thick as do “

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Dyslexia can be associated with spelling but its not a whole picture.... its like saying autistic people don't have friends, they do... its just a lot more than being unable to spell so to specifically use it like steph has you can tell she doesnt really suffer with it, its more of an excuse because she is illiterate.

Illiterate is not an offensive term - it literally means being unable to read or write which she states herself in her video. That is not dyslexia.

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
She always reverts back to her real voice when doing clap backs. “Doesn’t mean you‘re more successful than mi or more intelligent than mi“ The word is me not mi. As for being an “extremely smart business woman”, you make videos and sell crap on tik tok hen. Before that you had a salon in a box stuck on to a house, worked about 2 days a week

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
No one is too old for blush I agree Stephanie. But you may want to remind people that older skin and shimmers do not mix and the shimmer will accentuate wrinkles/creases. Which a woman at the age of 50 is likely to have compared to a woman of your age (well actually…) so you may not be thinking of that when you designed your formula (I’m humouring her here guys)… so that’s why she’s asking if your blush is for someone who is 50.
Which I’d say no due to the shimmer, if you had an un shimmered formula then I’d tell her yes. Cream and liquids are ideal for aging skin as powders and shimmers draw attention to aging imperfections.
Write that down.
IMG_7564.png
She needs all the customers she can get , she’s desperate for them😂😂😂