Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Knowthetruth

Mar 10, 2024
Aberdeenshire
Did she really just say she was a good girl at school 🤣🤣🤣 don’t think so! You were a bully by all accounts, maybe you could use the excuse for that by saying you had/have a very low IQ.
Also, nice one making Mad Pam and Step Dad seem like the bad folk trying to get you to learn at home but you “cried every night” so you will never push your children, you aren’t even trying with Max never mind pushing him to help enable him. God you are such a s mother. Lily won’t do naff all when she leaves school, which I predict will be next summer 😏

May 24, 2024
The World
Search party for Stephanie smart business decisions.

Inspect Will Smith GIF

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
How tragic Nat good luck with her Launch what launch is she having a trip to Belfast to punt her blush in a summer sale they are doing that’s hardly the same as a launch in a bar for ekin su and also Kate daly the 3 videos is have seen on her blush the like are around 1200-1500 for all the posts and hardly any comments I bet BPerfect are sting themselves at what a mistake they have made not anywhere near her 449k oh vav it’s starting to show you have any followers 🤣🤣

And Susan she isn’t a kind person and even dyslexic people don’t claim her she makes a mockery of that aswell.
IMG_2888.jpeg IMG_2887.jpeg

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Oh do the pair of clowns again and doesn’t she mean this Friday as she is going to Manchester or is she away again the following week wouldn’t put it past her pair of tits the both of them, I wonder if she has been allowed to gift people her blush as I am sure before ekin and Katie daly launched their products they were getting all these influencers to try it in advance wonder if she is gifted Aimee her bestie a blush or she will be expecting her to buy one to look like a bucket of rust 🤭
View attachment v0f044gc0000cpsrto7og65jgp3ch2dg.mp4

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Jesus she just filmed herself all afternoon that day.

2 hours to curl your hair confirm 30 second tiktoks to put in your drafts. Pinch me.
According to her that’s what a successful business woman looks like. Maybe she means busyness, busy preening and filming herself all day every day. Oh and can’t forget the editing that must be a busyness skill too. What a life, I should be jealous not to have a limited “career” that could end overnight. Ach well

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Oh do the pair of clowns again and doesn’t she mean this Friday as she is going to Manchester or is she away again the following week wouldn’t put it past her pair of tits the both of them, I wonder if she has been allowed to gift people her blush as I am sure before ekin and Katie daly launched their products they were getting all these influencers to try it in advance wonder if she is gifted Aimee her bestie a blush or she will be expecting her to buy one to look like a bucket of rust 🤭
View attachment v0f044gc0000cpsrto7og65jgp3ch2dg.mp4
What in the name of the wee man have my eyeballs just watched 🤣🤣🤣

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
The fact that she needs to clap back at this just shows how much it bothers it .
She always reverts back to her real voice when doing clap backs. “Doesn’t mean you‘re more successful than mi or more intelligent than mi“ The word is me not mi. As for being an “extremely smart business woman”, you make videos and sell crap on tik tok hen. Before that you had a salon in a box stuck on to a house, worked about 2 days a week
Exactly ! The fact that she has to clap back to these comments just shows how much it annoys her . She’s no business woman , never will be , she’s a sales rep for BPerfect . Is she trying to make us think she’s gonna get all the profit from her se blusher ? Is she do ! Brendan isn’t daft using big creators names ..all these deluded huns will buy it and line his pockets so she’s not that fing smart ! Telling people to be kind , there’s also a saying be humble , never forget where you came from ..she would do well to remember that !

May 24, 2024
The World
According to her that’s what a successful business woman looks like. Maybe she means busyness, busy preening and filming herself all day every day. Oh and can’t forget the editing that must be a busyness skill too. What a life, I should be jealous not to have a limited “career” that could end overnight. Ach well
All these years I’ve spent in finance pathing the way for a solid successful career, when all I had to do was put my make up on and film myself badly lip syncing to tiktoks

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
All these years I’ve spent in finance pathing the way for a solid successful career, when all I had to do was put my make up on and film myself badly lip syncing to tiktoks
And like most folk if you lost your job for whatever reason you can get another. What does a tik tokker do when things go south, is there an Only Fans for the aging ones 🤔

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
The fact that she needs to clap back at this just shows how much it bothers it .

Exactly ! The fact that she has to clap back to these comments just shows how much it annoys her . She’s no business woman , never will be , she’s a sales rep for BPerfect . Is she trying to make us think she’s gonna get all the profit from her se blusher ? Is she do ! Brendan isn’t daft using big creators names ..all these deluded huns will buy it and line his pockets so she’s not that fing smart ! Telling people to be kind , there’s also a saying be humble , never forget where you came from ..she would do well to remember that !
I think Brenda is going to be thinking what the do have we done over the 3 posts for her blushes the likes and comments are dire for her having such a big following it’s in it’s boots she hasn’t been made special by all eyes on her like her bestie ekin and even Katie daly got more fanfair than what beefy has got do they are having a summer sales On her launch day 🤣🤣 her Huns will buy it so she will shift some but not 449,000 not a hope in hell and once they have bought it once will they do part with their money again oh Brenda seeing vav and her s engagement for real now, roll on tomorrow canna wait.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
She mentioned times tables and maths as well - youd think someone who loves a label would identify DYSCALCULIA as well but I dont want to be giving any more labels out for her to award herself.

Steph you just come under the blanket term of ILLITERATE.

In languages, maths and life skills as a whole it seems.

She has actually said about this aswell. That's why she has put wrong dates for flights etc. she was also on the FaceTime to Harley regarding the numbers at the hotel. She booked it for the wrong night.

Anyway she had no problem mixing peoples colours for years 🥱