Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
You can see in the promo videos she cannot stomach that lassie fixing her hair.
She’s a petulant child who reeks of jealousy when someone prettier and thinner is near her.
Can see it oozing out her a mile off, it’s not BO they smell it’s the reek of jealousy

Oh you can see it alright. She ain't no girls girls that's for sure 🤣🤣🤣🤣

She nothing but a total utter b.

Mar 11, 2024
aberdeen
I've mentioned it to her . Say's she'll take a look at any recent requests / blocked list . Hopefully , bingo you'll get in 😁👍
Thank you! I even messaged Em to see if she knew her to ask to add me again 🤣 yes, I know that reeks of desperation but I LOVE Abergal, love how she is in ALL the comment sections too 💜

May 24, 2024
The World
It looks like she’s wearing a retainer, I have one that I have to wear at night, it makes my teeth look like that.
She’s had them squared off with composite bonding but made all the same shape and size.
Two front teeth at the front longer than the rest is a more youthful look (which is what I have and mine are perfectly straight), I don’t understand why she’d make them look like a gum sheild even without the retainer in.
I’m supposed to wear mine but I have thin metal bars keeping my teeth straight. 😁

Mar 8, 2024
I can’t get over this t. The clips of the vidoes I’ve seen are so embarrassing. Just saw some of her live and had to turn it off. She’s made it has she.. she’s made it so much so she has to stand on a live on TikTok and practically shout her fat mouth off to people to buy her s blusher. She kept shouting “my bundle. My bundle.”’oh do off staff. You must stink being in that s outfit all day. Minty cow

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
She’s had them squared off with composite bonding but made all the same shape and size.
Two front teeth at the front longer than the rest is a more youthful look (which is what I have and mine are perfectly straight), I don’t understand why she’d make them look like a gum sheild even without the retainer in.
I’m supposed to wear mine but I have thin metal bars keeping my teeth straight. 😁
She’s starting to look more like the train ticket in the mouth meme

May 24, 2024
The World
She’s starting to look more like the train ticket in the mouth meme
Big Teeth GIF