Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
The Muppets Mic Drop GIF
Blog day 202 ..same amount as my blushes sold by moi steffy Jessica I wear parkers.finaly after no hard work whatsoever my launch day sale EXSTRAVEGNZA has arrived.it was time for me to transition from super sen mum to boss b ..so I set up my camera n pretended I didn't know it was recording hee hee
wonder woman comedy GIF
i made my entrance n let the commoners know I had arrived at the warehouse with a click of my Louis buttons red bottom cowboy heals they knew that the queen was in town
I did my outfit reveal it was giving pork chop legs Iam such a little piggy everyone was jealous of my chroma legs shining in all the s tan that shimmered with the box light
miss piggy muppets GIF
me n Brendan did a live here hee hee hates my guts ..I was sad people were being mean in my live I got my unpaid staff to mute those fickers how dare they ask questions as if Iam going to tell the truth ..Iam a paid lier

Miss Piggy Kermit GIF
brenda gave me some prop it was high class like me n fed my ego all so wonderfully it gave me dance moves like no one has ever seen I showed them off lol love showing off her hee
My day then took another terrible turn of events n I got arrested again after someone noticed white s up my nose we got busted n they said all that white s was mines ...I've decided to turns queens evidence like the grassing bastard Iam ..until next time sent on jail fone
miss piggy GIF

Hungry Season 1 GIF

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
The Muppets Mic Drop GIF
Blog day 202 ..same amount as my blushes sold by moi steffy Jessica I wear parkers.finaly after no hard work whatsoever my launch day sale EXSTRAVEGNZA has arrived.it was time for me to transition from super sen mum to boss b ..so I set up my camera n pretended I didn't know it was recording hee hee
wonder woman comedy GIF
i made my entrance n let the commoners know I had arrived at the warehouse with a click of my Louis buttons red bottom cowboy heals they knew that the queen was in town
I did my outfit reveal it was giving pork chop legs Iam such a little piggy everyone was jealous of my chroma legs shining in all the s tan that shimmered with the box light
miss piggy muppets GIF
me n Brendan did a live here hee hee hates my guts ..I was sad people were being mean in my live I got my unpaid staff to mute those fickers how dare they ask questions as if Iam going to tell the truth ..Iam a paid lier

Miss Piggy Kermit GIF
brenda gave me some prop it was high class like me n fed my ego all so wonderfully it gave me dance moves like no one has ever seen I showed them off lol love showing off her hee
My day then took another terrible turn of events n I got arrested again after someone noticed white s up my nose we got busted n they said all that white s was mines ...I've decided to turns queens evidence like the grassing bastard Iam ..until next time sent on jail fone
miss piggy GIF

I swear , you need to write the book Vav , This Is Your Life ! How the hell do you think these up ?! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 It'd be a total sell out .

Licketyspit*

May 10, 2024
Uk