Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Licketyspit*

May 10, 2024
Uk
She knows if she bought bigger trousers or anything it would get out. But come on to do 12 long😩😩😩 she is a short arse just like me.

Think she's actually going to take them back the river island somewhere else. As she would never ever get into a 12.
I'm 5ft 8 and sometimes the long is too long on me. She really is a phenomena. A true shape shifter.

May 13, 2024
scotland
And…..I’m on one the night 🤣 I’ve just had a look through that in the thread or whatever it is page! They simply pop your logo, design on a bit of clobber! And ship it to anyone that wants to buy it! I’ve a shop doon toon that will do that if I walk in the morn and ask for my dogs face on 100 hoodies they’ll do it! So simmer the do doon you absolute t it’s nae gucci reaching out to you! This t is honestly wild! And no you’ve nae done nothing extraordinary folk do it everyday and pap it on Etsy! So get fed

Licketyspit*

May 10, 2024
Uk
Cannot listen to her tonight , spent best part of my day listening to a fwit in my work who like Beefster has got main character syndrome, (have to add Susan*, never was and never will be interested in the boring smugfest that is you). Can you tell I'm on my last nerve? 😡, got my sound turned off but what "high end, luxurious" promo s is she going to with that mouldy, saggy beanbag shaped oddity, her bestie Aimless?

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Cannot listen to her tonight , spent best part of my day listening to a fwit in my work who like Beefster has got main character syndrome, (have to add Susan*, never was and never will be interested in the boring smugfest that is you). Can you tell I'm on my last nerve? 😡, got my sound turned off but what "high end, luxurious" promo s is she going to with that mouldy, saggy beanbag shaped oddity, her bestie Aimless?
Ur one s blush away from a fruit de loon jumper with a stolen name on it 🤣🤣🤣

Licketyspit*

May 10, 2024
Uk
At a shopping mall near you.
"Right!!!", rolls her droopy eyes, "Whit dy want?Ah've got wraps, they're stunnin guyzz, they're the size of clutch bags. Ah've got energy drinks, ye can tappy tap wae yir nails that will send you into manic, dancey mode. Or ye can go doon the concourse and there's a new high end stall selling shrinkable, at 30 degree washing cycle, insaaane!! lounge wear. Naw Aah dont take card, joost cash in this bucket. That'll be £15,000 pounds please. "