Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
All the huns in the comments 🤣 handbags at dawn 🤣..mad bastards lol 🤣 they are acting like they're pure crazy fans ..mad cows...vag..Ina get a hold of ur mad roadies
girl fight GIF by wtFOCK

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Wtaf 🤣🤣 I hope Tik tok do her dirty with the live with no filters on while advertising s 🤣
View attachment v0f044gc0000cpuqgo7og65nr7lbgru0.mp4
Oh fur do sake 🤣🤣🤣🤣🖕look it's Chris cringle away to promote her Christmas wreath range of leisure wear n puma trainers ...can't I order a crossbow love tae fing shoot yi right in the eyes..listen Chris cringle try make it home for Christmas the wanes might want a punt up to put a ornament on the tree

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
Oh fur do sake 🤣🤣🤣🤣🖕look it's Chris cringle away to promote her Christmas wreath range of leisure wear n puma trainers ...can't I order a crossbow love tae fing shoot yi right in the eyes..listen Chris cringle try make it home for Christmas the wanes might want a punt up to put a ornament on the tree
Hahahahaha Chris cringle😭😭

Attachments

• IMG_0584.jpeg
    IMG_0584.jpeg
    77.8 KB · Views: 15

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
THE DEVIL WEARS PUMA
My day began at 3am I wore my half zip Chris cringle Christmas wreath jumper n heading to the airport..I catch flees not flights
Meryl Streep Sunglasses GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment
my new assistant slow cooker Susan turned up dressed like a bag of washing I demanded she changed everything the deprived little rat she is
meryl streep ugly shoes GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment
meryl streep GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment
i got to work being cruelvavella n let them know that Iam above them little dancing ticktockers
the devil wears prada fashion GIF
i showed the runabouts my range n they giggled ..I said get me all the size 10 labels n sew them on everything Iam trying on ..I will show the cc cafecows
Meryl Streep GIF
Sam n his little posts eh ..well I shall tell the world of his mushroom dick n how my pubs got stuck in his backbite ..Susan send dick pics to tattle n CCs aha that will learn that little bulldog and also send the one he was wearing my thongs in the hotpod
sad the devil wears prada GIF
delighted that I have smash another personal goal of ruining 100 lives today ..SUSAN...SUSAN GET ON THAT LIVE OR U WILL BE UNALIVED
Meryl Streep Miranda Priestley GIF

May 24, 2024
The World
Parking my bum here guys cause Aimee is boring and I’m abandoning ship quicker than the Dave’s did and I find you lot hilarious 🤣
Time for me to start paying Vavron some attention with her frozen forehead
Also EMPOWHER just reminds me of the electric company empower.
You won’t get bored over here. Vav is always giving ✨desperation✨
Aimee is a boring bastard. Imagine being so boring your trolls can’t be arsed 🤣🤣