Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

teacake25

Mar 10, 2024
Edinburgh
Someone put on here the other day about doing gift ideas etc, and she just happens to post that video. Just admit you read here beefy💋
Guilty 🤦🏼‍♀️ maybe we should stop ranting and she will just disappear 🫠, she must have been like slate lady send me that asap hand deliver it to my door so I can show this CC and TL mobb up🤣

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Guilty 🤦🏼‍♀️ maybe we should stop ranting and she will just disappear 🫠, she must have been like slate lady send me that asap hand deliver it to my door so I can show this CC and TL mobb up🤣
Give it till next week she will be slating the slate lady 🤣🤣🤣 it's a squeeze pillow, oh its like a cushion...it's a fin cushion
Nothing more..nothing less just a cushion

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
The tinman bundle grab urs while stock lasts..and lasts ..and lasts uck do we have hunners of stock
Art 3D GIF by Pi-Slices

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Give it till next week she will be slating the slate lady 🤣🤣🤣 it's a squeeze pillow, oh its like a cushion...it's a fin cushion
Nothing more..nothing less just a cushion
And she said she hopes lynne is going to be cuddling it aye it will be put in a cupboard and lynne will be cracking open the vodka as she will get peace from you 🤣🤣

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
And she said she hopes lynne is going to be cuddling it aye it will be put in a cupboard and lynne will be cracking open the vodka as she will get peace from you 🤣🤣
Anno Lynne scroll past I don't want u seeing the cuddle cushion ha ha ur right Lynne will be pissed the cup will be full of vodka n Lynne will be resting her bunions on the cuddle cushion by the end of the night

May 13, 2024
scotland
So did I just repeating what somebody else said here. Anyway, to cheer myself up for that I just painted my whole face with the Scorched?? blush cos it was so insaaane and I know you'll be sooo jealous cos even though I cannae afford a holiday I got this instead. Check me out.

So did I just repeating what somebody else said here. Anyway, to cheer myself up for that I just painted my whole face with the Scorched?? blush cos it was so insaaane and I know you'll be sooo jealous cos even though I cannae afford a holiday I got this instead. Check me out. I'm slaying.
IMG_20240627_222844.jpg
🤣🤣🤣🤣