Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Cannot listen to her tonight , spent best part of my day listening to a fwit in my work who like Beefster has got main character syndrome, (have to add Susan*, never was and never will be interested in the boring smugfest that is you). Can you tell I'm on my last nerve? 😡, got my sound turned off but what "high end, luxurious" promo s is she going to with that mouldy, saggy beanbag shaped oddity, her bestie Aimless?
“Saggy beanbag shaped oddity” 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
I hope VILEVAVRONCHARITYTHEIVINGSIZE16 has got Aimee a lounge set in XXL, gifted for free. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

May 24, 2024
The World
Just seen this old video , she claimed to be a size ten here around two years ago , and now claiming to be a size 12 and this is what she looks like now lol what ??? Sorry but that's more than just one dress size bigger 👀
I don’t dress to look thin… head to toe in black in the colour renowned for appearing slim

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Another hun trying to direct hate to someone who is allowed an opinion but she doesn’t have negativity on her page I would love her to come into someone’s live with no Susan or Ruth as mods and answers folks questions she would absolutely brick herself but yet kathrine mentions Ashleigh’s post she ain’t the only one love theirs plenty of folk calling out her bullshit.
IMG_3007.jpeg

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
Another hun trying to direct hate to someone who is allowed an opinion but she doesn’t have negativity on her page I would love her to come into someone’s live with no Susan or Ruth as mods and answers folks questions she would absolutely brick herself but yet kathrine mentions Ashleigh’s post she ain’t the only one love theirs plenty of folk calling out her bullshit.
IMG_3007.jpeg
She would NEVER. Someone commented last night asked if she’d let Steph in the live to speak about it, and I literally commented saying there’s not a chance she would, she gets her alky mum and saggy doorfaced Nana to comment and stick up for her😂🤢

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
IMG_3007.jpeg
Clypy Kate

teacake25

Mar 10, 2024
Edinburgh
THE DEVIL WEARS PUMA
My day began at 3am I wore my half zip Chris cringle Christmas wreath jumper n heading to the airport..I catch flees not flights
Meryl Streep Sunglasses GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment
my new assistant slow cooker Susan turned up dressed like a bag of washing I demanded she changed everything the deprived little rat she is
meryl streep ugly shoes GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment
meryl streep GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment
i got to work being cruelvavella n let them know that Iam above them little dancing ticktockers
the devil wears prada fashion GIF
i showed the runabouts my range n they giggled ..I said get me all the size 10 labels n sew them on everything Iam trying on ..I will show the cc cafecows
Meryl Streep GIF
Sam n his little posts eh ..well I shall tell the world of his mushroom dick n how my pubs got stuck in his backbite ..Susan send dick pics to tattle n CCs aha that will learn that little bulldog and also send the one he was wearing my thongs in the hotpod
sad the devil wears prada GIF
delighted that I have smash another personal goal of ruining 100 lives today ..SUSAN...SUSAN GET ON THAT LIVE OR U WILL BE UNALIVED
Meryl Streep Miranda Priestley GIF
I need a night out way you 😂😂😂

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
She would NEVER. Someone commented last night asked if she’d let Steph in the live to speak about it, and I literally commented saying there’s not a chance she would, she gets her alky mum and saggy doorfaced Nana to comment and stick up for her😂🤢
I missed ash live but seen a few Huns tagging Steph in the post asking to let her on her live her Huns are they stupid theirs no way Steph would go on anyone’s live no mods to delete comments I would love if it did happen but she would s her pants.

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Still waiting on my Obi Wan Kenobi poncho but the batteries huv run oot oan my light sabre.Bought a pair of buckled slingbacks and Kungfu panda mooslover jumpsuit. Still waiting.... Get yoor finger oot Nana Macaroni.
🤣🤣🤣 Still waiting on my pretty elephant trousers and my Baywatch swimsuit on a plus I got my lost SheIn order I bided for on ebay n won