Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 8, 2024
She just said to someone cancel your order and re order with the cewpon.. it was over £100. What if the dickhead buying this se can’t afford to re order and has to wait for a refund first. This company who has give her this opportunity to claim this as her own should be ashamed of themselves. It’s fing disgusting this t is getting so much attention and so many companies supporting her

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
She just said to someone cancel your order and re order with the cewpon.. it was over £100. What if the dickhead buying this se can’t afford to re order and has to wait for a refund first. This company who has give her this opportunity to claim this as her own should be ashamed of themselves. It’s fing disgusting this t is getting so much attention and so many companies supporting her
It just sounds to me she’s giving someone a chance to get their cricut business going hahaha

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
They are really TRYING to sell this pish🤣🤣🤣🤣

She’s doing her very best to accommodate everyone so they buy at least something

Licketyspit*

May 10, 2024
Uk
Wahaha😭. Just got booted and I was enjoying the car crash as well 😔😂
Just asked one of her arse lickers who kept saying, "Steph, I've asked everyone to show support with purple hearts", about a million times and spamming with hunners of them, if she had a stutter and that she wisnae listening cos she was in panic mode. Ruth disnae like me hens, I'm gutted. NOT!! CHA CHA CHA 💃🕺💃🎉🥳

May 24, 2024
The World
Wahaha😭. Just got booted and I was enjoying the car crash as well 😔😂
Just asked one of her arse lickers who kept saying, "Steph, I've asked everyone to show support with purple hearts", about a million times and spamming with hunners of them, if she had a stutter and that she wisnae listening cos she was in panic mode. Ruth disnae like me hens, I'm gutted. NOT!! CHA CHA CHA 💃🕺💃🎉🥳
Hahahahaha another bites the dust!!