Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
It was the most cringiest thing that has ever graced my fing eyeballs! I loved every min of it and Stephanie is one cow! No manners atal clearly dragged up by the bigger minks! Ohh Pam your so proud of your delusional unfiltered (that’s a strong fing debate) money thieving open her legs for anyone daughter 💋 we’re all so jealous even you couldn’t keep a man and nan well that’s another thread entirely with sleeping with your uncle her brother-in-law ehhh …? Defo winning in life you bunch of sad sacks!
Iam loving it tae the mare she thinks she is winning the more I find it funny ha ha

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
I was so bloody Angry at her manners she was on their 6 hours and barking orders at them no please or thank you it was honestly awful such a rude person and if I was any of that people I would been saying who the do you speaking to she works for Tik tok not the other way around .
I hate when people are so rude I always say please n thank u and ur welcome

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
She’s hideous. And they all just let her talk to them like that as if she owns it all. Not even then should you talk to anyone like this. But she absolutely acts like she can talk to people this way. She would have been told to do off if I was there. t
Anno I would have dragged her by the extensions if she spoke to Me like that lol on a good day I would have said we need a word lol

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
The joggers were eating her arse at one point of the live and the two other ladies said they worse large or X-Large for an oversized look one was tall and skinny the other said she was a 12/14 and looked smaller than vav she also did vav dirty a few times as vav squeezed herself into a gym zip up top saying she was wearing a m and the other lass looked at label after them both trying on both colours and her saying it was a large such a pointless lie
🤣🤣🤣

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
How those delusional bastards think that jealousy is ripping out of anyone against her is beyond my comprehension . Take for example , anyone new on and have never seen her before but to see her on these lives with her bossy attitude and her abrupt sales behaviour with people , is beyond me ! These idiots are conforming sheep to society . Never get too complacent , b . You never know what's round the corner and without that platform , she'd be on her fkn knees .

May 24, 2024
The World
School's out for summer , ya chav . So you can drop the cheeky schoolgirl look .
No matter how much she flops, she will make a boastful post portraying the opposite.
Tracksuit was a complete and utter FAIL!!
Done nothing but lie. Essentials quality? It’s thin as do that it’s covered in fine line creases? THICK quality can’t do that.
She went from it my clothing range, to collab.
It’s sustainable because it’s made to order?
Nope, sustainable is down to the how your sourced the material, where it’s manufactured. How is it shipped? Plane?? Carbon footprint?? Tiktok are as bad for going along with this claim backing it with the fact it’s made to order it reduces waste. This is not what makes it sustainable, this is what makes it more profitable for the company by only making what’s paid for.

She’s not got a fing clue, couldn’t answer one question. Her only answer ‘No negativity’ . If I was to email any company right now and ask them a question on their product does she think I’d get a reply saying ‘no negativity’. No I would get a professional answer.
The more she attempts this s the more it’s obvious she nothing but a joke.
Barking orders at these people like they work for her, no you’re a hired help, just a mouth piece, a gobby rude one at that.
Please and thank yous are bare minimum manners and she doesn’t even have an ounce of them. Pam be ashamed. She showed you up to be the mother that you are.
Dragged up and placed on a pedestal. She fails to realise that pedestal is within her family only, not everyone else. She’s not even on the bottom of my shoe because she’s lower than that.

Laughing at you, not with you.