Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
vag being a girls girl with Shamie 🤣
absolutely fabulous eddy GIF

May 24, 2024
The World
Now she’s on bashing the blush down loudly in front of people who are all using the same brush to apply it on demand in front of the camera. Doesn’t she realise how much of a bully she comes across 🤣🤣 telling the bperfect girls condescendingly how to apply her blush 🙈

How is anyone gonna turn round and say they don’t like it. It’s just not genuine.

She’s pushing it too far with the me me me posts. It’s just not coming across well.

I’ve just seen that. Listen to her, who does she think she is barking orders. 💀💀💀

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Check her thinking she owns the place Brenda better watch your job vav loves to throw people under the bus for her own gain she has taken out a blush and thinking she is Charlotte Tilbury she is probably loads nicer and more humble than vav struggling for content stomping about the BPerfect office
View attachment v0f044gc0000cq03h57og65nhcfe8o00.mp4

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
I wish her gobshite huns would fk off and leave folk alone . That lass Joanne is harmless , yet there's been one specific bam going on her page about name calling ( oh no , Vav has never done such things ! Nor her huns for that matter 🙄) That nasty bastard obviously sends them over to pages that have an opinion , yes that's right an opinion . It's a human right , Myra Hindley and you ain't going to stop folk hating on you without a damn good reason , because you're vile . That a good enough reason for ya ?!

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Check her thinking she owns the place Brenda better watch your job vav loves to throw people under the bus for her own gain she has taken out a blush and thinking she is Charlotte Tilbury she is probably loads nicer and more humble than vav struggling for content stomping about the BPerfect office
Trying to tell the girls at b perfect how to apply blush ha ha 🤣 it's not as if they don't work with products everyday n see it already.

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
The girl at the end is thinking doubt it, this was the stest shade in the range! 😆

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
I was in Glasgow bperfect today, wanted to see if they had stephs and they did.

Emma Kearney had a few out. Vav had loads out. Clearly not wanted but it did have a central set up with Emma’s at one side and then the whole range underneath.

Some of the cheek colours are pretty wild. I put a pink one on the back of my hand and it was practically neon 🙈🙈

A whole bottle could last several years because you really need so little.

And I don’t know why anyone would use the shops if they have tik tok because the shop is extortionate, you’re better getting the deals on Tik tok! The girls in store were lovely though right over to see if I needed shading help but I’m an awkward shopper and I hate that 🙈

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Trying to tell the girls at b perfect how to apply blush ha ha 🤣 it's not as if they don't work with products everyday n see it already.
So so so rude so aggressive to people I would be smacking her in the chops no please and thank you, she has zero manners and it’s bloody awful.also they are hardly going to tell her to her face they don’t like her blush what a moron she is. Start treating people nicer you absolute fud.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
And she is fing rude. And has no manners. I can’t bear someone with no manners
Their is no need for it she isn’t better than any of that people who work their they all seem lovely on the lives and I follow a few they all go out on nights out etc it would be a fab job for any young person but to put up with rudeness from a jumped up Tik tok with a reputation like vav I would be telling Brendan etc what I thought of her, this is how she doesn’t have any mates to speak to people appallingly.