Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
So so so rude so aggressive to people I would be smacking her in the chops no please and thank you, she has zero manners and it’s bloody awful.also they are hardly going to tell her to her face they don’t like her blush what a moron she is. Start treating people nicer you absolute fud.
Yes exactly treat people how u would like to be treated, always remain humble n approachable. And as u said they are not going to say it's se lol 🤣 she is just so up herself but watch this space people like that always have they're day n hers is in the post. Iam all for people doing well but be of good character, be a nice person n remember ur old ass. I could go on tick tock n do that anyone could it's a good platform if used right n if u are likable n funny and just come across well then u can do good but people that are like her won't last and the fall from a great hight is harder n she has put herself on a high pedistal. Her ego shall be what ends things that entitled b vibe nah no thanks

Mar 8, 2024
Their is no need for it she isn’t better than any of that people who work their they all seem lovely on the lives and I follow a few they all go out on nights out etc it would be a fab job for any young person but to put up with rudeness from a jumped up Tik tok with a reputation like vav I would be telling Brendan etc what I thought of her, this is how she doesn’t have any mates to speak to people appallingly.
Oh do they? They don’t deserve to have her being a fing witch to them. She was acting like their boss.. a t of a boss.. and she isn’t their boss. It’s fing embarrassing. And add her appalling history to this, no company should be giving her this over inflated ego and entitlement

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Oh do they? They don’t deserve to have her being a fing witch to them. She was acting like their boss.. a t of a boss.. and she isn’t their boss. It’s fing embarrassing. And add her appalling history to this, no company should be giving her this over inflated ego and entitlement
He should be taking her aside and having a word. Lead by example Brenda, she sucked n sucked up his ass for that blush to have her name on it, it was ripping out her she wanted it so bad n he has created a even bigger monster. Come on Brenda be a good boss n get her told u speak to the CEO the same way as the cleaner x everyone is important in the role they play ...get cruella blushvile tae do

Mar 8, 2024
He should be taking her aside and having a word. Lead by example Brenda, she sucked n sucked up his ass for that blush to have her name on it, it was ripping out her she wanted it so bad n he has created a even bigger monster. Come on Brenda be a good boss n get her told u speak to the CEO the same way as the cleaner x everyone is important in the role they play ...get cruella blushvile tae do
She really thinks she is the owner of the company. Her name is stuck on a s blusher that other creators have too. It’s not special or unique. She’s got far too big for her stomping shoes. Speaking to people like s cus she has her name on a blusher. Absolutely fing not. I’d bounce the blusher off her massive head

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
She really thinks she is the owner of the company. Her name is stuck on a s blusher that other creators have too. It’s not special or unique. She’s got far too big for her stomping shoes. Speaking to people like s cus she has her name on a blusher. Absolutely fing not. I’d bounce the blusher off her massive head
Anno I would be thinking oh do is she in today n if I had pmt Iam sure I would end up being like who are u fing talking tae ..get yourself tae do before I stick that brush up yir ass n turn u into a popsicle

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
When Brenda FaceTimed the girls to show them theyre new on the lines manager ...the reaction was not what he expected 🤪
doing the most paul f. tompkins GIF by You're The Worst
bosses GIF

Mar 8, 2024
Anno I feel like rubbing it all in my fing eyes so I can't see that dick n rubbing in my ears so I can't fing hear her either
I know she’s so shrill and brash. And she looks like a fing whopper stomping around. She fing loves herself. Absolutely would love to meet her. Tell her some facts and tell her of much of a t she is

Mar 12, 2024
Midlands
Howling at the comments from mad Pam nana and Ruth 🤣 she was a total from the tracksuit bombed Ruth you seriously need to get a life outside of Ruth arse, I would love to see what Ruth looks like as Susan looks like she is always chewing a wasp 🐝 😆
IMG_3067.jpeg IMG_3066.jpeg
Michelle T……..SOURING High😳🤣
Pit the kettle on …..…….Woman of the year 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
DELUDED TWATS

Mar 8, 2024
4am and she’s posting this se 😂🙈 so basically she’s trying to say she will sell more stuff and be a big brand. No staff you are a market seller of crap. A QVC seller. You may as well get the Avon signed up for and sell that too. The tracky you claimed as your design is crap. You arse ate half the high quality and sew sew gewd fabric. You changed what you said it was from yours to being a collab. You’re pathetic. Your blusher is se. It’s the colour of se. Looks se on. People didn’t want to tell you to your face is crap cus they are scared of you, you absolute demonic, delusional t. Your attitude and ego are both fing disgusting. I know you read here ya dope so let me just say the fact you go around like your this important business woman when you were vile to C family makes me sick to my stomach. You make me feel violently ill. Your legs are massive. You arse is massive. Your eyebrows are fing horrible. Your skin is beyond awful. And you overall as a person are fing grim.
You make a holy show of yourself daily. It’s embarrassing to witness a woman of your age carry on the way you do. Talking to the younger, beautiful staff the way you did was awful. You need to get off your pedestal because the bigger you are the harder you will fall. And you staff.. have big thighs and a big ego. You absolute bell end of the highest order

Attachments

• IMG_1874.png
    IMG_1874.png
    54.7 KB · Views: 20

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Howling at the comments from mad Pam nana and Ruth 🤣 she was a total from the tracksuit bombed Ruth you seriously need to get a life outside of Ruth arse, I would love to see what Ruth looks like as Susan looks like she is always chewing a wasp 🐝 😆
IMG_3067.jpeg IMG_3066.jpeg
“Souring high” like a pint of milk left on a balcony in a high rise flat in the sun.
Did she mean soaring?