Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
“it screams jealousy”

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

And we don’t just randomly call you fat, it’s because you CONSTANTLY lie about your size. So we come back with comments re that.

L’Oréal needs to boot you off their list of TT sales ladies because you always use filters.

Oh and you’re a thieving b.

Wonder if Harrods will start to sell her blush? Or if they have asked Lils to design some new Harrods merchandise 🤔

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
“it screams jealousy”

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

And we don’t just randomly call you fat, it’s because you CONSTANTLY lie about your size. So we come back with comments re that.

L’Oréal needs to boot you off their list of TT sales ladies because you always use filters.

Oh and you’re a thieving b.

Wonder if Harrods will start to sell her blush? Or if they have asked Lils to design some new Harrods merchandise 🤔

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
4am and she’s posting this se 😂🙈 so basically she’s trying to say she will sell more stuff and be a big brand. No staff you are a market seller of crap. A QVC seller. You may as well get the Avon signed up for and sell that too. The tracky you claimed as your design is crap. You arse ate half the high quality and sew sew gewd fabric. You changed what you said it was from yours to being a collab. You’re pathetic. Your blusher is se. It’s the colour of se. Looks se on. People didn’t want to tell you to your face is crap cus they are scared of you, you absolute demonic, delusional t. Your attitude and ego are both fing disgusting. I know you read here ya dope so let me just say the fact you go around like your this important business woman when you were vile to C family makes me sick to my stomach. You make me feel violently ill. Your legs are massive. You arse is massive. Your eyebrows are fing horrible. Your skin is beyond awful. And you overall as a person are fing grim.
You make a holy show of yourself daily. It’s embarrassing to witness a woman of your age carry on the way you do. Talking to the younger, beautiful staff the way you did was awful. You need to get off your pedestal because the bigger you are the harder you will fall. And you staff.. have big thighs and a big ego. You absolute bell end of the highest order
Comparing her poor sales to Coca Cola 🤣 First of all you don’t have a product or idea of your own to sell. You’re earning commission by selling other people’s goods to the gullible and vulnerable. You own nothing, I highly doubt you even own your car. Oooh it’s a Mercedes, yeah a second hand one and the cheapest spec in its model. You‘re a circus act and as one famous circus owner and hoaxer once said, you can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you cannot fool all of the people all of the time. The clock is ticking 🕰️

Last edited:

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
What this screams is conceited arrogance. Swerving around using a filter on a video promoting your blush by naming L’Oréal. 🤣 Nobody is jealous of you hen, by constantly using that and clap backs as a combative response would suggest you have avoidant personality disorder. So instead of pretending you have imaginary disabilities, at 37 years old you should be addressing all of your personality disorders including narcisism. They are all why you can’t keep a man.

May 13, 2024
scotland
And 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 the Coca Cola pitch/post 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 fuuuucckkkkk offfff ya weapon!! Is that your comeback for your se sales aye?? Thought they were gonna fly! Thought you were gonna take tik tok by storm! Can’t just come on and say “well it didn’t quite go how I expected but we keep going” nah that would be too graceful and your as graceful as stray dogs when food is thrown out

May 24, 2024
The World
4am and she’s posting this se 😂🙈 so basically she’s trying to say she will sell more stuff and be a big brand. No staff you are a market seller of crap. A QVC seller. You may as well get the Avon signed up for and sell that too. The tracky you claimed as your design is crap. You arse ate half the high quality and sew sew gewd fabric. You changed what you said it was from yours to being a collab. You’re pathetic. Your blusher is se. It’s the colour of se. Looks se on. People didn’t want to tell you to your face is crap cus they are scared of you, you absolute demonic, delusional t. Your attitude and ego are both fing disgusting. I know you read here ya dope so let me just say the fact you go around like your this important business woman when you were vile to C family makes me sick to my stomach. You make me feel violently ill. Your legs are massive. You arse is massive. Your eyebrows are fing horrible. Your skin is beyond awful. And you overall as a person are fing grim.
You make a holy show of yourself daily. It’s embarrassing to witness a woman of your age carry on the way you do. Talking to the younger, beautiful staff the way you did was awful. You need to get off your pedestal because the bigger you are the harder you will fall. And you staff.. have big thighs and a big ego. You absolute bell end of the highest order
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

May 24, 2024
The World
I feel like this needs the song ‘she knows…’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mar 8, 2024
"She can't look that good" 🤣🤣🤣 F off you t, could you be any more full of yourself? Ugly is from the inside to me and it seeps out of Vav.
I can’t believe she said that wahahahaha bloody state of her though. Caked in make up and filtered and she still looks ugly. And the stupid lights only seem to affect her and Aimee 😂😂😂 didn’t affect the actual attractive people

May 24, 2024
The World
Thing with her blusher is she’s chucking it on anyone and everyone and claiming how good it looks.
You know that’s a lie and a se plot for sales because not all blushers suit all skin tones. It can’t look so so good on everyone. 🫠🫠🫠

Mar 8, 2024
Thing with her blusher is she’s chucking it on anyone and everyone and claiming how good it looks.
You know that’s a lie and a se plot for sales because not all blushers suit all skin tones. It can’t look so so good on everyone. 🫠🫠🫠
It is a complete lie. She lies all the time though so it’s nothing to her to lie about this se blusher.

May 24, 2024
The World
She’s entirely unfazed! 🤣 unblock me vav and I’m here! Come on! Bite! Take yer shot call me out! But Dinna fing miss! Cause I never miss a fing beat ya clown
That’s the thing, not a single person would shoot and hit the wall. Billy bigbaws back in the safety of her home but was greetin after a 6 hour shift 🤣
Steph that’s your face babe. You’re in denial. You’ve used filters and smoothing tools so much you can’t recognise yourself in photos and videos where you see your natural state.. state being key word.