Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 10, 2024
Scotland
'She can't look that good' 😂😂😂 I'm actually starting to feel sorry for her at this point, the level of delusion is off the scale, and there goes the jealousy word again, change the record vag and accept we just don't fing like you! 'I work with L'Oréal' no, you don't, you sell their se like 100s of of other bams, just like 100s of mas used to sell Avon or Tupperware! 😂 jesus would one of your invisible pals intervene now!

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
I can’t believe she said that wahahahaha bloody state of her though. Caked in make up and filtered and she still looks ugly. And the stupid lights only seem to affect her and Aimee 😂😂😂 didn’t affect the actual attractive people
I have actually just watched this morning video wtf a child goes to bed at 6.45 and is up at 3.30 that is an amazing sleep moaning about max I wish my children slept that long. And the studio lights haha how come all the other girls looks amazing the girl in the blue with blue hair was stunning nah vav what a crock of s your blush is a flop and so is the tracksuit.

Mar 8, 2024
I have actually just watched this morning video wtf a child goes to bed at 6.45 and is up at 3.30 that is an amazing sleep moaning about max I wish my children slept that long. And the studio lights haha how come all the other girls looks amazing the girl in the blue with blue hair was stunning nah vav what a crock of s your blush is a flop and so is the tracksuit.
She is a horror isn’t she. She looked pissed off at the start. She is a fing moaning geebag. She’s not had the child in a week. And she’s always off on some stupid “work trip” and she still finds a reason to moan. It was a flop. And she’s out here acting like she’s Vera wang. Her and Aimee are so embarrassing blaming the studio lights for their unfortunate looks and s skin

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
She is a horror isn’t she. She looked pissed off at the start. She is a fing moaning geebag. She’s not had the child in a week. And she’s always off on some stupid “work trip” and she still finds a reason to moan. It was a flop. And she’s out here acting like she’s Vera wang. Her and Aimee are so embarrassing blaming the studio lights for their unfortunate looks and s skin
Vera Wang 🤣🤣🤣

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Anyone remember the girl on tik tok that was being followed by birds and she genuinely believed it. She was put into a secure mental health unit. Well this is the level of delusion that Steph has thinking all these people are jealous and that she is not using filters.

If L’Oréal do not allow filters then they need a report in for every video there is the underlying smoothing filter with teeth whitener.

You’re deluding no one but yourself you silly b.

Women think you can’t look that good 🤣🤣 you don’t look that good Steph. It’s not jealousy it’s fact. You in the wild and you on tik tok are not the same person.

You might wanna get help at this point cos I’m sure you’re seeing jealous people like that woman was seeing birds.

Bet you’re looking through all Joanne’s videos to see where she works etc so you can phone them and claim to be bullied. You’re definitely a woman scorned.

Apr 30, 2024
scotland
She digs a bigger hole for herself everytime - was quick to say L’Oréal don’t allow filters sooooo does that mean bperfect do? Thanks for confirming what we all knew the blush gate videos all have filters 🙋🏻‍♀️ also to be like tik tok puts filters on videos all the time well if it’s your big time job check and remove them? Like is it that hard? 😂

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
She doesn’t know how studio lighting works 🤣 Tell me why you use a ring light Staf and why hosts on live tv look great. Make that make sense

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
Hahahahahahahahhahhahahaha

Awk that videos gave me a good laugh this morning, she’s a complete joke😂throwing around the jealousy thing, there’s not one thing in her life anyone that’s actually got morals would want. And again, max shouting in the background and being ignored, bet you wish you stayed with your dad , poor boy. I’m so sure I heard him shouting “mum” or at least trying, but again it definitely won’t be because he “can’t talk” remember , even though we’ve heard him a few times , but this mum needs the benefit money so she’ll now have duct tape round his mouth to stop him talking

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
She digs a bigger hole for herself everytime - was quick to say L’Oréal don’t allow filters sooooo does that mean bperfect do? Thanks for confirming what we all knew the blush gate videos all have filters 🙋🏻‍♀️ also to be like tik tok puts filters on videos all the time well if it’s your big time job check and remove them? Like is it that hard? 😂
She’s probably been fizzing all night thinking of something to come back with😂absolute loser of a woman

May 24, 2024
The World
Also why is her FYP full of videos about herself? She said she hasn’t had time to see her FYP but has caught up and saw a fair few videos about her… I thought everyone was blocked? Or your burner account is all tiktoks about how delusional and manipulative you are.
She was the first born, to a 16 year old. A bairn raising and bairn. She’s been pampered her whole life and it’s really really showing.
I actually feel sorry for her level of delusion.
Her existence because more tragic by the post.